Thread: Need a 2-D artist bigtime.

Default Need a 2-D artist bigtime.

Hey all,
    Ive posted elsewhere and I am getting no responses, so hopefully some of you guys can come to my aid
    I need a 2-d artist(s) to make sigs, desktop icons, UI and basically quite alot of stuff for a mod Im working on.
    I have a small team set up, and we are about to release a Beta so if your interested get back to me ASAP
    Thanks in advance,
    T.C.

P.s its not the mod in my sig, its a follow on from that.
    My Tools, Tutorials and Resources

Was running out of space, so see the full list here!

Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.- Josh Billings
    The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.- George Orwell

Default Re: Need a 2-D artist bigtime.

can u give some more information about the mod and maybe a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Giovi View Post
    can u give some more information about the mod and maybe a link?
    Sure.
    The mod is called Europe in Conflict. Its for Napoleon TW and is a general gameplay improvement mod. We have a thread in the Napoleon Wips section, under our old working name, but its pretty dead at the minute. This mod is actually following on from Continents in Conflict:1809, a pretty large mod for Empire. If you follow the link in my sig you'll see the kind of work we do. CiC:1809 is a complete overhaul of Empire and is at the minute only at the beta stage (the team has "split" in to two groups, one still working on the Empire mod, one on the Napoleon mod) but if you look at that page you'll see all the previews. We have added loads of completely new units, factions and models all of which can be seen on the thread (Im not sure if the Op is fully up to date, most of it is). Anyway if your wondering if we are some noobish team on a recruitment drive, I'm sure that will put your worries to rest

Europe in Conflict is in the early(er) stages of developement, but we'll have a battle mechanics beta out soon. Both it and CiC:1809 will need 2-d artists in the long term, but my immediate focus as team leader is to get some sigs and Ui done for Europe in Conflict. I done the sig I'm currently using, and a few others, but that is the limit of my 2-d art skills, so hopefully one of you guys can give us a hand in this department

Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.- Josh Billings
    The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.- George Orwell

Sorry for the double post, but my sig is now updated. Take a look there for all the information on the mod