Thread: CTD around turn 16

Default CTD around turn 16

Playing as Emperor Empire Faction, been skirmishing with beastmen, any idea why my game keeps crashing when i try to load it? I havent patched it up, it was working up until this point. it was right after the beastman invasion began.
    If yer going to leave some rep be sure to leave your name so I can return the favor
    "I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question; Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? No! Says the man in Washington, it belongs to the poor. No! Says the man in the Vatican, It belongs to God. No! Says the Man in Moscow, It belongs to everyone. I rejected those answers, instead I choose something different... I chose the impossible... I choose.... Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty moralities, where the great would not be constrained by the small. And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well..."
    "A MAN CHOOSES! A SLAVE OBEYS!"
    -Andrew Ryan

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Default Re: CTD around turn 16

Try to patch it up. I have my game fully updated and it doesn't crash like that.

Default Re: CTD around turn 16

I installed the 4 part game, patch 1.2, patch 1.3, and the 1.3 hotfix as well as the sound files from your one part download (thanks again!) still having the trouble though...
    If yer going to leave some rep be sure to leave your name so I can return the favor
    "I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question; Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? No! Says the man in Washington, it belongs to the poor. No! Says the man in the Vatican, It belongs to God. No! Says the Man in Moscow, It belongs to everyone. I rejected those answers, instead I choose something different... I chose the impossible... I choose.... Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty moralities, where the great would not be constrained by the small. And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well..."
    "A MAN CHOOSES! A SLAVE OBEYS!"
    -Andrew Ryan