Thread: Napoleon Total War Prince of Macedon Troller Parody

Default Napoleon Total War Prince of Macedon Troller Parody

nightwar's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: Napoleon Total War Prince of Macedon Troller Parody

I asked if he posted a loss he then went off on me then blocked me so i couldnt defend myself. How do i know hes asked that question so much?

Haha that's hilarious. That guy is such a spzz, I was just joking a bit about his loss. I posted something that reeked of sarcasm. And the guy blocks me it wan't even insulting to him.

fourganger's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by nightwar View Post
    I asked if he posted a loss he then went off on me then blocked me so i couldnt defend myself. How do i know hes asked that question so much?
    I think he blocks people who ask him out of annoyance that they can't simply check his videos. He does post losses, I've seen them, they are on his channel. I'd get pissed off if people kept asking me the same question over and over rather than just finding out for themselves.
    Whatcha' wearing?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Daddy smells leather...

Yea never seen these Hitler videos before .

Talk about unoriginal. These ceased to be funny a long time ago yet people continue to make them.

Quote Originally Posted by fourganger View Post
    I think he blocks people who ask him out of annoyance that they can't simply check his videos. He does post losses, I've seen them, they are on his channel. I'd get pissed off if people kept asking me the same question over and over rather than just finding out for themselves.
    how do i know that? ive seen atleast 40 of hes vid's never seen a loss so i asked him. he even was rude in a pm on this forum. i waaasss so surprised he was 31 and asian.

how do i know that? ive seen atleast 40 of hes vid's never seen a loss so i asked him. he even was rude in a pm on this forum. i waaasss so surprised he was 31 and asian.

I've been following PoM for over a year and he's rude to very few people in his comments. Usually only those who make a dumb remark or insulting comment or just ask a question there is an already obvious answer to.

Honestly considering the amount of idiots he deals with I could understand any angst he has.

prince of macedon is 31?!?
    Reigning king of ETW Multiplayer

Quote Originally Posted by Desufer View Post
    prince of macedon is 31?!?
    You didn't see him and his adventure videos!? YOUVE BEEN MISSING OUT!

/sarcasm

me: "great, you did a Suvorov style battle in NTW... saw one in ETW, was that you too? Btw, I think your left flank broke because he also had a melee inf there".
    him: "Dude... For god's sake... I'm the one who started making tribute videos to Suvorov in Empire Total War. I even mentioned that in THIS NTW video.
    At least I introduced you to Suvorov...it's a shame you didn't remember that, but at least I got his name out to people like you."

I think what ticked him off was me saying why I think his flank broke though...
    whatever.
    Tools: PFM 4.1 - EditSF 1.2.0
    (Download PFM - Download EditSF)
    Warscape Modding Guide
    Join the PFM User Group on Steam to receive PackFileManager update notifications.

Respecto Patronum

IF you say anything that critisizes him in any way (like saying 'you could have done better if you did so and so') he will react like a 5 year old

If you praise him in any way he will say 'thanks' and ignore you
    Last edited by ccqwert7; March 29, 2010 at 03:48 PM.

in all he's Empir/nap videos has anyone ever seen him play agaisnt a player who know's how to play the game? also watch was you say ive been threaten to be deleted here for saying anything to POM.
    Last edited by nightwar; March 29, 2010 at 09:27 PM.

in all he's Empir/nap videos has anyone ever seen him play agaisnt a player who know's how to play the game?
    Yes, you can't accuse him of never posting defeats, he did that.
    Don't ask him if he did though, he'll go "I said that a million times, read my other comments" and block you

also watch was you say ive been threaten to be deleted here for saying anything to POM.
    I disbelieve.
    Tools: PFM 4.1 - EditSF 1.2.0
    (Download PFM - Download EditSF)
    Warscape Modding Guide
    Join the PFM User Group on Steam to receive PackFileManager update notifications.

Respecto Patronum

Quote Originally Posted by daniu View Post
    Yes, you can't accuse him of never posting defeats, he did that.
    Don't ask him if he did though, he'll go "I said that a million times, read my other comments" and block you

I disbelieve.
    I can show the pm's but prob get in trouble.. why would i lie? to be cool?