Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Script Suggestions!

Default Script Suggestions!

POst here any scriopt that you think might interest this mod....

Permanent Castles

4 season script

Client Kingdom script

Gunpowder European arrival reform

Religion pathways scripting

disable gunpowder musketters with rain...
    Last edited by PROMETHEUS ts; October 07, 2005 at 12:36 PM.

------CONAN TRAILER--------
    RomeII Realistic Heights mod
    Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Ran no Jidai mod
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Original Creator of severall add ons on RTW from grass to textures and Roman Legions
    Oblivion Modder- DUNE creator
    Fallout 3 Modder
    2005-2006 Best modder , skinner , modeler awards winner.
    actually modding skyrim [/SIZE]

Kscott's Avatar New and Improved!

Spawn Armies maybe, and scripted invasions..

Patron of Basileous Leandros I/Grimsta/rez/ Aemilianus/Publius/ Vizigothe/Ahiga /Zhuge_Liang Under Patronage of Lord Rahl
    MY TWC HISTORY

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

I think we should go for 4tpy script! And we should try to find a way to limit winter campaigns
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

Spawning Ronin armies and 4tpy script

Stat rosa pristina nomine nomina nuda tenemus

I think that every city should automatically spawn their own unit of good quality Ashigaru unit once thier happyness reaches a certain point.

Well I made this thread not to make people post their ideas , but suggest actual working scripts that may be included in the mod or propose their own creations to us ...

Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Original Creator of severall add ons on RTW from grass to textures and Roman Legions
    Fallout 3 Modder

I'm only a rookie modder and i don't know if this suggestion is in line with the thread, but here it is.
    As addiction to the map, is possible to include small villages as resources to represent very populated provinces ? i mean instead of salt, iron or gold a province may be very populated giving extra taxes or recruiting bonuses...

That was the original idea, It'd be nice.

Kscott's Avatar New and Improved!

Quote Originally Posted by PROMETHEUS ts
    Well I made this thread not to make people post their ideas , but suggest actual working scripts that may be included in the mod or propose their own creations to us ...

Spawn Armies maybe, and scripted invasions..
    both of wich work, and I could help get the first too you...

Patron of Basileous Leandros I/Grimsta/rez/ Aemilianus/Publius/ Vizigothe/Ahiga /Zhuge_Liang Under Patronage of Lord Rahl
    MY TWC HISTORY

We need to script the professional ashigaru event. If you want to script in some slaughtering Jesuit priests, by my guest.

i habe another idea for scattered fortresses like some abandoned or to be filled fortresses on the campaign map we could allow no one to build new fortress but place some of them already built on map small castles that can be used as refugees or land facilities can be abandoned or not but shoyuld be on the map from beginning to end of the game...

Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Fallout 3 Modder

It's an idea, but what about using them as the only defences a province can have ? I don't know if during sengoku period there were city sieges, but having the possibility to upgrade these "external" forts it would be very realistic to me...mainly bacause leaving them ungarrisoned seems to have not much sense. They should always have a small garrison inside like guardians that keep the castle in good conditions and keep the area under surveillance. Anyway this would bring many difficulties to game dynamics modifications that may be hardcoded; if is possible to change the representation of the castle on the tactical map it could be done. But not having the possibility to expand these fortifications is a great limit;you shold mantain the castle as a inner building of a city making it upgreadable and defendable from your units like towers and walls in rtw.

sephodwyrm's Avatar Praefectus

Triple rank firing formation as used by Oda Nobunaga...
    This is rather important. Without this musketeers would be really boring.

Lots of smoke script from the arquebusiers.
    Blackpowder = smoke producer.

Maybe some items, horses, swords etc that are collectible and transferable?
    Older guy on TWC.
    Done with National Service. NOT patriotic. MORE realist. Just gimme cash.
    Dishing out cheap shots since 2006.

Osceola's Avatar Protector Domesticus

^ We'd absolutely love too, but since BI wont let us implement new anims thanks to CA,well.. no.

Yes, I'm as ****ing ****** as you are.

EDIT: I cant say pis sed? Thats a little rediculous..
    Team Member <3

I havwnt said we cant implement new anims in BI , I said I cant implement new anims in mod switch subfolder , to keep the files all in one place , but I think I still can place files in the norlal data folder....

Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Fallout 3 Modder

How about a sort of Seppuku script. Where if one of your generals loses a battle he gains a "dishonored" trait or something that REALLY lowers his command skill, and its passed on to his sons, so he can either redeem himself in a battle(which would be hard because of his trait) or you have the option to perform seppuku and his sons honor would be restored. If its possible, i think this could be interesting.

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Emperor Kinjiss
    How about a sort of Seppuku script. Where if one of your generals loses a battle he gains a "dishonored" trait or something that REALLY lowers his command skill, and its passed on to his sons, so he can either redeem himself in a battle(which would be hard because of his trait) or you have the option to perform seppuku and his sons honor would be restored. If its possible, i think this could be interesting.
    This is a great suggestion Kinjiss.... just how to do it so that small honourable losses don't dishonour the general? Like Kawankajima didn't dishonor the Takeda... this needs to be worked on within the realm of possibilities, for Seppuku I can only think of the elephant sucide button :sign_lol:
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

But it's not very practical...if someone get a general malus like this in the next battle he will substitute the general commanding in first person the battle (quite often to me:wink. And why giving the same trait to the sons? it has no sense...

P.S.
    Sorry for exiting thread :sweatingb

Atterdag's Avatar Tro og Håb

In Shogun, when you capture the emperors province there' a message which says that the emperor backs you.
    That would be pretty nice to use I think.
    Granted Lettre de Marque by King Henry V - Spurs given by imb39
    Сканија је Данска

عیسی پسر مریم گفت :' جهان است پل ، عبور بیش از آن است ، اما هیچ ساخت خانه بر آن او امیدوار است که برای یک روز ، ممکن است برای ابدیت امیدواریم ، اما ماندگار جهان اما ساعت آن را صرف در دعا و نماز برای استراحت است نهان

All of the Balkans is not worth the bones of a single Pomeranian grenadier.
    Otto von Bismarck

Zenith Darksea's Avatar Ορθοδοξία ή θάνατος!

Yes, you could do that one easily enough. It could give your faction leader an influence bonus or something. In Shogun, I don't think that it actually made a difference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast