Thread: How to add big ships to minor factions and how to change a kingdom for a republic?

Segador's Avatar Libertus
    Barcelona (Catalonia) -`s-Hertogenbosch (Netherland)

Default How to add big ships to minor factions and how to change a kingdom for a republic?

Hi! I want to know how I can add the 1st rate ships of the line with more than 100 guns to minor factions like Nederland or Catalonia. And the second question is how I can make the kingdoms a republic? Thanks

Default Re: How to add big ships to minor factions and how to change a kingdom for a republic?

The first one is easy enough. I followed this to add ships to the Ottomans so you should be able to add ships for whatever faction you want http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=339219 .
    Second one will have to be someone else's answer.
    "What a place to plunder!" Gebhard Lebrecht Von Blücher on viewing London from St. Paul's after the peace banquet at Oxford

Default Re: How to add big ships to minor factions and how to change a kingdom for a republic?

thanks!!!! The first was the most important! xD

♔Icebear77♔'s Avatar Biarchus

For the second, i would to it like this:

Copy in the startpos.esf the government-entry from the netherland (is already a republic) and paste it to your faction which you want so change. Delete to wrong gov-entry. I will try this today for switzerland (its a shame to see switzerland as a monarchy, poor CA!!!)

You find this entry in the startpos.esf: ...\CAMPAIGN_STARTPOS\CAMPAIGN_ENV\CAMPAIGN_MODEL\WORLD\FACTION_ARRAY\Swiss_Confederation | FACTION_ARRAY\Swiss_Confederation | FACTION\Gov_Absolute_Monarchy | GOVERNMENT

If you try this before i could, let me please know it it works, of if somebody else has already made this changes and know exactly how to do...

Greetz

Ice
    Last edited by ♔Icebear77♔; March 25, 2010 at 02:01 AM.

Ok, I try it today and I tell you if it works.