Thread: English kingdoms

Default English kingdoms

OK so i throught if there were scotish kingdoms it will be cool if there also be English kingdoms Example:
    Kingdom of EnglandAnglo-Norman EnglandHouse of PlantagenetHouse of LancasterHouse of YorkHouse of TudorHouse of StuartCommonwealth of EnglandThe ProtectorateStuart RestorationGlorious RevolutionKingdom of Great BritainUnited Kingdom of Great Britain
    and Ireland
    United Kingdom of Great Britain
    and Northern Ireland

Kingdom of WessexKingdom of MerciaKingdom of East AngliaKingdom of NorthumbriaPrincipality of WalesKingdom of Great BritainKingdom of EnglandAnglo-Norman EnglandHouse of PlantagenetHouse of LancasterHouse of YorkHouse of TudorHouse of StuartCommonwealth of EnglandThe ProtectorateStuart RestorationGlorious RevolutionKingdom of Great BritainUnited Kingdom of Great Britain
    and Ireland
    and Northern Ireland
    Kingdom of England
    Anglo-Norman England
    House of Plantagenet
    House of Lancaster
    House of York
    House of Tudor
    House of Stuart
    Commonwealth of England
    The Protectorate
    Stuart Restoration
    Glorious Revolution
    Kingdom of Great Britain
    and Ireland
    and Northern Ireland

Unification by Egbert of Wessex927 - Norman conquest1066 - Laws in Wales Acts 1535–15421536 and 1543 - Union of the Crowns1603 - English Interregnum1649–1660 - Union with Scotland1 May 1707

Events:Unification by Egbert of Wessex 927
    - Norman conquest 1066
    - Laws in Wales Acts 1535–1542 1536 and 1543
    - Union of the Crowns 1603
    - English Interregnum 1649–1660
    - Union with Scotland 1 May 1707

now this is just a throught but i throught this would be very cool.

for more information go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_monarchs

also i have played the mod i throught it was a great mod!
    Last edited by ben041; March 23, 2010 at 11:53 AM.

DragonsWarrior's Avatar Senator

Default Re: English kingdoms

theres a mod sort of like that that will happen Princes, Kings and Heroes. 1 thing tho ya cant beat playing british history

PhilipO'Hayda's Avatar Vicarius

It's not finish yet do, but make sure to give it a look, its very well done.

Irish Historical adviser for Albion:Total war

Our mod will feature England and the Barons alliance. No other English factions will be added.

By the 13th century, England was a discreet political entity. Whereas the highland clans were at times semi-autonomous during the period of KOTI, no English faction warrants inclusion save for the rebellions represented by the Barons alliance.

PKH is the mod for you if you want the separate houses under the English Crown to be playable factions. I am greatly looking forward to the release of PKH, it has a different approach to the same time period as our own mod with many innovations.
    Last edited by The Bruce; March 26, 2010 at 05:20 AM.

Personally Im more of a scotish guy, blame braveheart for geting me started lol ,Im looking foward to the KOTI

The Border Reiver's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

PKH is the mod for you if you want the separate houses under the English Crown to be playable factions. I am greatly looking forward to the release of PKH, it has a different approach to the same time period as our own mod with many innovations.
    Bruce sums this up perfectly. Both mods using the same time frame will have totally different feels (not sure if that is correct word usage). As Bruce said, I am also looking forward to seeing what PKH looks like when finished.