Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Crescent 3.0 Pre-Preview!

Default Re: Broken Crescent 3.0 Pre-Preview!

Wudang, will all the Atabegs have same units? That would be really wrong considering the vastly different geographical locations. After all, the population in Atabegs of Fars and Kerman were Persian but only rulers Turkic while in Azerbaijan, both Turkic.
    Last edited by Atabeg; March 24, 2010 at 04:12 PM.

medievaldude's Avatar Senator

ERE and Jerusalem all the way but Vladimir-Suzdal is good 2

Would it will be possible if you play 1 of Turkish faction to unite or conquer all turks?
    Like kypchaks now do with steppe.

Scorepio's Avatar Libertus

Great news. Broken crescent is the best mod ever for Medieval 2 : total war.
    Thank you so much .

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Quote Originally Posted by Atabeg View Post
    Wudang, will all the Atabegs have same units? That would be really wrong considering the vastly different geographical locations. After all, the population in Atabegs of Fars and Kerman were Persian but only rulers Turkic while in Azerbaijan, both Turkic.
    There won't be two factions with just the same unit pools. Some units will be common, of course. But we would like to have few new units for those "new-old" factions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirni View Post
    Would it will be possible if you play 1 of Turkish faction to unite or conquer all turks?
    Like kypchaks now do with steppe.
    Yes, it would be possible. Similar ideas will be included in game as victory conditions - if it's possible.
    Last edited by wudang_clown; March 25, 2010 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Corrected some mistakes. ;)

Under the patronage of m_1512

Quote Originally Posted by Pambas View Post
    So does the battle and campaign AI is improved ?

I'm really interested to see if there a mean to have a maritime struggle bettwen the romans Navy and the Egytian one
    So is there a mean to have some faction relatively active in sea warfare ? like more blockades and some sea landing and invasion ?

But please don't make it like a spam of galleys all over the place
    Sorry for getting out of topic in earlier post ... so Can some one light about if their is some AI especially battle improvement ?

and if some faction will get active at the sea and lets maybe stage amphibious operations

Quote Originally Posted by Quirl View Post
    Why the hell ain't America on this map?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Actually, parts of America made it - Georgia is in the factions list. And changing Caliphate to California should not take the team too long either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavhan Isbul View Post
    Actually, parts of America made it - Georgia is in the factions list. And changing Caliphate to California should not take the team too long either.
    Guys this is not nice. Let's stay away from the politics as I doubt we want to toy with that piece of

Great news! I'm impressed.
    May i ask you something?
    1. I guess the Seljuqs of Rum will have the Janissarys now won't they?
    2. Will there be any new turkic units? (Karakhanids, Uygurs, Kyrgyzs etc. if yes you could use some of Yelü Dashi's or the Rusichi Mod units maybe?)
    3. Is it possible to give some of the Kypchak units and the Turcomans (eastern and western Turcomans) asian faces?

thanks in advance and keep going this wonderful work
    Last edited by Qarama; March 24, 2010 at 07:53 PM.

Marcion's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Kavhan Isbul View Post
    awesomeface.jpg

For the Kara Khitan symbol, I would suggest the character (Liao) which denotes their ruling dynasty. This is in the Chinese style as the Liao were known for adapting a great deal of Chinese customs, and the Khitans were referred to in Chinese records as the Western Liao Dynasty. Alternately, maybe something from the actual Khitan alphabet, if you could find something, the evidence of it is pretty fragmentary though.

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

Oh snap! Ethiopia ^_^

Thanks for the answer Retep

D.B. Cooper's Avatar Tribunus

Good luck guys!

Dead*Man*Wilson's Avatar Campidoctor

As always, excellent work! Yet another more than worther update to what I consider the best TW mod I've played, and still do.

With regards to the Mongols, are they playable? That is, will there be some sort of period selection to make this possible? Hate to see Yelu Dashi's gorgeous Mongol models exclusively in the hands of the AI.

Anyways, keep up the good work. Between BC and AUH, few mods can compare in terms of ambition and scale. Cheers gents!

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Quote Originally Posted by Dead*Man*Wilson View Post
    With regards to the Mongols, are they playable? That is, will there be some sort of period selection to make this possible? Hate to see Yelu Dashi's gorgeous Mongol models exclusively in the hands of the AI.
    No, they aren't. Too much mork, I'm afraid, as in 1210's the world was divided differently than in 1174. So, we would have to include more different factions.

Under the patronage of m_1512

cocobongoclub-DJ's Avatar Père fourmois

BC is still my favorite mod on M2TW. I have played no other since... An astonishing work the whole team can be proud of...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Under the Noble Patronage of Agisilaos
    CATW Modeller skinner since 2006, now retired - Proud grandfather of Classical-Age Total War, the ancient world in 300 bc...
    http://www.ancient-battles.com

TuCoT's Avatar Biarchus

Good job men! We can't wait for it...

Sa wat dee krab..
    I want to be Princess of Mangols, muslim factions, rajputs, jerusalem and I want to see gunpowder in this mod, please.
    I love this mod very much
    Last edited by tartar; March 25, 2010 at 04:57 AM.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

An exelent preview guys!!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

EarendilElenthol's Avatar Artifex

Excellent work, it makes me yearn to go back to mapping, as Silesian Noble has made a more than beautiful map for EE:TW which I plan to emulate once my other duties are done. The mapping is in good hands here, only gigantus could perhaps have done better.