Page 27 of 56 FirstFirst ... 217181920212223242526272829303132333435363752 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Crescent 3.0 Pre-Preview!

Default Re: Broken Crescent 3.0 Pre-Preview!

The anticipation over this mod has been killing me, I finally had to succumb and re-install 2.02 with the new 3.0 battle system. The posts over the past 2-3 weeks seem to reflect that the people working on the mod still have pretty ambitious things to implement still like custom scripts, attempting to hit the game unit max, etc. None of these sound like they'll be quite done in the next few days, so do what I did and crack under anticipatory pressure
    Wealth beyond measure, Outlander.

Boztorgai_Khan's Avatar Domesticus

is there a release date for BC 3.0 ???

MOD's: >>> K-MTW2 & EW MOD & BC MOD <<< BoZToRGai KHaN

Official Web Site: http://www.djeak.com/boztorgaikhan/ (Coming Soon..!!!)

Website: http://www.cumankipchaksgroup.com/ (Coming Soon..!!!)

I'll just leave my old sig here

Eruantien's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by zznɟ ǝɥʇ View Post
    I'll just leave my old sig here

Hehe, nice sig

Skinner&Modeller of Shizoku no Sensō and East of Rome | My Workshop |

Is it an good idea for 3.1 to cut the campaign into sub-campaigns, north, east, south and west? You can add all reagions you want to each subcampaign.

Hegemon de Pagan's Avatar Libertus

That map is awesome, like entire BC mod, i spend my best time in M:TW in these mod Just now past empire/napoleon experience i dreaming about BC mod on that engine. Imagine these opportunities - commerce, research, religion, 3-4 maps ect ect and of course battle engine. Hope to see that Broken Crescent, if not i still can have fun with BC 3.x :-)

I must be the one and only that got the Pack all Total War series and didn't install or play Empire Total War. So far is the only Total War I've never played, simply not interested in the Historical time.

After getting a closer look at the map I see Alania too much packed like a Sandwich between Georgia (south) and the kypchap (North), same about Turks, too much sandwiched between Byzantines, Armenians, Georgians and Mosul, Abbasids etc, not fair nonono

Oh and BTW I didn't know nothing about the kindgom of Muzandaran, made a research and it resulted to be a very very interesting nation north of actual Iran with a very specific language and culture.

It could be one of my favorite factions for BC 3

Arystan's Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by Zaale View Post
    didn't install or play Empire Total War. So far is the only Total War I've never played, simply not interested in the Historical time.
    Recently i installed the Empire:TW. Actually i'm not so happy. It's very long, difficult (but interesting) process. But it's so slowly at my PC. Actually it has a great performance: CPU 2, 3gigs of operative memory, and 1gig for video blaster. I don't know why it's so inhibiting. So i deleted it. And YES, the historical time is not inspiring...
    So give us BC 3!

Meng's Avatar Civis

I just cant wait for it It will be the greatest mod ever i can feel it

i just hope i will be able to install it well
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Michael/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-11.png[/IMG]

Could you give me more details on the succession script? It looks awesome, reflecting the time period and fragmentation of the factions, but is it for every faction (which would be realistic, and ensure that factions without it wouldnt have an unfair advantage).
    Last edited by Holyrome; November 13, 2010 at 09:34 PM. Reason: I realized mongols were unplayable, and people had already asked.

Big congrats for this mod, it's truly awesome! I started playing few month ago when I saw the announcement of the front page and I haven't feel so good playing TW since Shogun. I even gave up playing Empire&Napoleon.

Any chance for releasing 3.0 this year?

Can't wait to play this mod in its 3.0 version!
    "IN NOMINE XPI VINCAS SEMPER" - Au nom du Christ tu vaincras toujours.

I just want to congratulate the whole team on Broken Cresent its absolutely FANSTASTIC, the artwork and the music themes to the whole mod is beautiful welldone guys keep up the gd work. THX

why don't you make principality of antioch ?

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
    why don't you make principality of antioch ?
    Because we couldn't stand another band of infidels within daruna.

Under the patronage of m_1512

Quote Originally Posted by wudang_clown View Post

Because we couldn't stand another band of infidels within daruna.
    chatolics play this game too and it would be good to have antioch , there's too many muslim faction's

Faction slot is full I guess

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
    chatolics play this game too and it would be good to have antioch , there's too many muslim faction's
    I know Catholics play this game, but BC is focused on Islamic factions. One can still play DLV or any other mod that keeps geographical scope of vanilla M2TW.

Principality of Antioch is not in the game, because it is too small and wouldn't make the game any better. There will be 4 factions in the area, so the fifth one, very week one, is not a good idea.

Also, like Tureuki said, we don't have free faction slot.

Under the patronage of m_1512

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

I thought this game was more about history anyway, not about some "catholic" versus muslim thing. The game is set to the east, where Christendom was birthed from Judaism but has not been as relevant as Islam for a very long time. SO it makes sense there are few non Muslim factions there.

In any case i'm not sure what Catholicism has to do with it, but I assume you mean Christianity. You still have 5 Christian factions, a couple Pagan ones and a couple Hindu factions. There are many alternatives.