Thread: How to install

Default How to install

I'm in the process of downloading all the instalation files right now, unfortunatley the instal instructions on the forum are terrible. I have no idea what to do at all. any chance anyone could provide me with install instructions that dont suck? thanks bunches

Jaketh's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: How to install

you cant because their are corrupt files, and the patch they released fixes nothing

Is this mod playable or are they still tweaking out bugs?

Jaketh's Avatar Praeses

they have yet to upload a uncorrupted installer

Yes, I have found that I have the same problem.

How does one install this mod?

There seems to be a lot of threads remaining here from the beta test, where people seemed to be playing a successful version of this mod.

These threads need to be eliminated/streamlined and then new, clear instructions written. It appears that they tried to do this, but in trying the second installation option, I ran into the corrupted files issue. Is there any solution?

Captainscott, wait till the patch comes out it can be any day now , if you download the game choose option one and then later you can install the coming patch
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; April 06, 2010 at 10:42 AM.

Thanks. I will do that.

What happens with the unpatched game? Are there a lot of CTDs? If so, I won't even bother playing until the patch is released. Absolutely HATE CTDs...

well the game itself run good , but the battles are ctd if you fight on settlements that can use boiling oil and fight agains bulgarian brigands and on turn 30 there is a bug too but you will not notice this the battles on the field without bulgarian brigands should be ok , Master Zuma is making a patch that will soon come out and will fix the bigest bugs, and some extra