Thread: I wish they would add an non-historical victory condition

jhelix70's Avatar Foederatus

Default I wish they would add an non-historical victory condition

In the coalition campaigns, we have world domination and historical. These are all well and good, but I wish they would add in the patch a victory condition that would allow you to win non-historically, but without conquering everything in sight.

What I have in mind is, by the end of the campaign, France and their major allies are defeated and you occupy X number of their former territories, without defining which they are.

Similar for France itself. A condition where all your enemies have been forced into peace should be considered a victory (this is what Napoleon wanted), as long as you hold your original territories and your allies are intact.

Also, I really wish they would add a "declare victory" button, so that if you reach victory conditions well before the time runs out you can end the game right there instead of "killing the clock" until the game ends (a frustrating process).

Aeneas Veneratio's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: I wish they would add an non-historical victory condition

You already win, when you live up to your historical victory conditions in NTW... I have won as France in Italy by taking Klagenfurt 7 turns before the deadline and as Great Britain in the year 1811.
    R2TW stance: Ceterum autem censeo res publica delendam esse

Graphic's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: I wish they would add an non-historical victory condition

Also keep in mind that protectorate territories count towards your victory conditions.