Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Roma Surrectum II: Trailers - Movies Machinima

naxzul666's Avatar Que la fête commence !
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Roma Surrectum II: Peloponnesian War trailer- UPDATED WITH NEW TRAILER!

With this video, I could not include more factions that I wanted to do, but I hope to succeed next time.
    There will certainly be barbarians and different landscapes.
    As the original music by RS2.

We can always do better, but it is a question of means and especially, time!

Default Re: Roma Surrectum II: Peloponnesian War trailer- UPDATED WITH NEW TRAILER!

Really awesome second trailer....diadochi warfare...nothing can beat it. One thing though, you guys mixed up the two Diadochi states in the trailer (The Seleucid army got mixed up as the Ptolemaic army and visa versa.). But nonetheless a stunning second trailer..can't wait to play as both of them.

Nikos's Avatar VENGEANCE BURNS

Awesome new trailer!
    Learn about Byzantium! http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Toward-Warfare
    Civitate
    ,Ex Content Writer,Ex Curator, Ex Moderator

Proud patron of Jean=A=Luc
    In Patronicum sub Celsius

Nice

Well done!

NO April fools jokes today, with a fake release...give us the real thing!!!

Seriously this game will most likely be better than anything CA puts out, becuase they'll change what was good and add features which don't play well in RTW.

You guys are doing A++ work.

Vardan the Great's Avatar Campidoctor

YES VERY COOL!!!!!The graphics was well but it was like you play on weak PC and the pic wasn't exelent too.I mean the accurate of units...
    "An unexpected death is a death, an intended death - immortality"
    (c) Vardan Sparapet, before the Battle of Avarayr

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

nice! I don't rememer seeind the Seleucid chariots though in the second preview... I like chariots!

Well done!
    Otherwise, you still wrote the month in French, I guess you kept the old frame.
    Under the patronage of apple.
    Patron of ybbon66.

naxzul666's Avatar Que la fête commence !
    Content Emeritus

This detail escaped me.
    I modified the file.
    Thanks Paedric .

@S.W.A.T
    It is an evocation of the Battle of Raphia and we found units in the 2 camps.

@Visarion
    The chariots Seleucids were present during the battles, but they gave me no satisfaction to the screen.

yes good.

wow, the trailers made me so much anxious to play RS2
    Click on my sig and check out my modelling works! Your opinion is welcome!

Wow, a second one. Nice job!

Roma Surrectum 2- THE mod for Rome Total War- Visit the forums!

Emperor Caesar's Avatar Ordinarius

beautiful absolutely beautiful love the legionnaires

FOR ROMAN GLORY AND HONOR, die barbariansJUst to let you know all who are dieing in these smilies are the barbarians, Rome always wins

How come you guys nver show the Romans you should show some legionnaires not just auxilia and pre-marian romans, i mean the imperial principate legionnaires

I know this mod will be worth it but it better be worth it I am getting rid of a lot of games to make room for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Caesar View Post
    How come you guys nver show the Romans you should show some legionnaires not just auxilia and pre-marian romans, i mean the imperial principate legionnaires
    Well thats because we're building up the suspense before we show them!
    They will be part of a final preview before we release the mod- so when they come out, you know the mod is soon to follow!

**RS Dev Team***Reciprocal Repper!* RIP Calvin- you will be missed

great 2nd trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Caesar View Post
    FOR ROMAN GLORY AND HONOR, die barbariansJUst to let you know all who are dieing in these smilies are the barbarians, Rome always wins
    Hey Cesar sometimes Romans were worse than barbarians.Sometimes you can't say who is more civiled Romans or barbarians.
    If you want I can tell YOU more about this.

sweet Marcus Tullius you just made my day