Thread: High Elf unit description pictures....

Default High Elf unit description pictures....

Does anyone know where I can get the rest of the High Elf unit description pictures from? Is it possible to rip them from a 1.02 installation and put them in the correct folder? I don't really want to download a sub mod as I like the pictures the developers picked but I would really like to see each unit get their own picture.

Werebear's Avatar For Mother Russia

Default Re: High Elf unit description pictures....

Describe the problem plz

No problem really. It's just that when I installed 1.03 and then the hotfix some of the High Elf Description portraits went missing. I remember them being in 1.02 but the 1.03 installation seems to have removed them. I was wondering if anyone had the portraits for the Phoenix Guard and Lothern Seaguard Archers they appear to be the only units with no info portraits.

we haven't them... if u can upload the art plz

I thought I had them. But I can't find them anywhere. However I did find photos on the net to use until you find better. One for each unit I found missing. I already scanned them with Spybot, Avast, Avira, Malwarebytes, and Spyware Terminator and they all reported them clean.... And yes I have that many anti malware programs on my computer.... And more. :XD

You might want to resize them and change their format. But otherwise they look serviceable.

Tnx!