Thread: Mod Ideas - The Mod You Want!

Icon3 Mod Ideas - The Mod You Want!

Any big mod ideas, post 'em here

Well first of all, I would like a mod based on star wars(But I think that would be really hard). There's gome guys making an ETW mod based on it, but I hope they move it here.

I would also like a mod about middle earth or the lord of the rings. Somethin' like the third age mod, but better graphic.

last of all an Avatar mod, (the problem might be about the map, or the flaoting lands or mountains or what you call that, I hope there will be one in the Avatar2 movie)

RO Citizen's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Mod Ideas - The Mod You Want!

I would like a fully historically AUM (didn't checked the NTW one yet, but I know the ETW one had alot of random units to all factions)

An EB-indepht-like mod (hopefully Order of War will be so) and a 19th century mod.
    [Col] RO Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by RO Citizen View Post
    I would like a fully historically AUM (didn't checked the NTW one yet, but I know the ETW one had alot of random units to all factions)

An EB-indepht-like mod (hopefully Order of War will be so) and a 19th century mod.
    this one is more accurate : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=341303 if you don't know it

Last edited by panzerschreck; March 20, 2010 at 12:48 PM.

RO Citizen's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Oh, thx, panzercheck.

the 100000th +rep to you
    [Col] RO Citizen

The Three Kingdoms (as a mod folder version,. kind of a chinese version of King Arthur and the Hundred years war combined, takes place 2-300 years before the time of king arthur 189 AD - 321 AD (if you include the rise of a new Han dynasty which takes out the last of family of the three kingdoms wars)

Age of Heroes (the years before the trojan war, during and after, this includes, theseus, hercules, Jason, Atalanta, hippolyte, achillies, and odyseuss, itd go from about 1250 bc around the time of perhaps a young hercules, to the first trojan war, to the wars against thebes, the wars with women, the trojan war, and up to and including the doric invasions which started around 1100 bc)

Hundred Years War - Joan of Arc? the Black Prince? Agincourt? need i say more?

WWI
    WWII
    Civil War
    30 years war
    the great american empires (before the european invasions, with mayans, olmecs, aztecs, and incas)
    the indian wars (from the iroquios united nations to the wars with tecumseh, seminoles and cherokee about 1500-1763)
    Age of Conan Total War
    Rise of Roman Total war (with gauls, samnites, etruscans and greeks)
    Age of Colonialism
    War against Heaven (rise and fall of Sun Wukong **mythical fantasy with dragons, heavenly armies, budha, lions, monkeys, monks)
    War of the Titans ( when Zeus and the gods rose up against their father and his titans)
    Rise of Charlemagne (and or the wars his sons fought)
    Spread of the Islamic Empire
    Barbary Coast and Age of Piracy
    Macedon vs the Theban alliance (king phillip to the conquests of alexander)
    The 7 kingdoms War (china around time of sun tsu)
    Age of Chin (Shi Quan Di conquers and unites china around 200 bc)
    Last edited by Cincinatus; July 10, 2010 at 05:18 PM.

Flikitos's Avatar Campidoctor

A seven year war mod

Petrov's Avatar Campidoctor

if only any of them weere possible.

Geronimo2006's Avatar TAR Local Moderator

A 17th century mod covering the Wars of Louis XIV, the Thirty Years War, English Civil War, Polish-Swedish wars etc.
    Last edited by Geronimo2006; July 10, 2010 at 08:11 PM.
    Colonialism 1600AD - 2016 Modding Awards for "Compilations and Overhauls".

Core i7 2600 @ 3.4ghz - NVIDIA GTX950 2GB

Colonialism 1600 AD blog

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

I don't get all the craze about Bart's mod. So it's big, but I made a unit mod it gets no love.

Why not make a mod for the seven years war or follow the footsteps of Frederick II (the great) king of prussia.

I'd like to see a mod with platoon firing.

A mod that focuses on modern warfare! Tanks.Spec ops.Artillery Barrages.APCs.Ambushes.Intense Firefights.Real Urban Warfare.Snipers.
    Afghanistan,Iraq,Liban,Soudan...would be PERFECT (yeah, I know itīs gonna be difficult and itīll take a long time but there is always time to dream...) I hope when the model converter is done the NAW team, which is currently working on empire will move to Napoleon!

Proud supporter of War of the West M2TW mod

Flikitos's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by kotaro123 View Post
    A mod that focuses on modern warfare! Tanks.Spec ops.Artillery Barrages.APCs.Ambushes.Intense Firefights.Real Urban Warfare.Snipers.
    Afghanistan,Iraq,Liban,Soudan...would be PERFECT (yeah, I know itīs gonna be difficult and itīll take a long time but there is always time to dream...) I hope when the model converter is done the NAW team, which is currently working on empire will move to Napoleon!
    I like dream too.

Too bad TW doesn't have a wargame construction kit option.

Maximus_54's Avatar Miles

Lolz theres already a link for this, Moderators are like gonez, o lolololol.

Xenophon13's Avatar Foederatus

Franco-prusian war mod

Just make the prussians a lot more powerful and change startpos and leadernames
    'Zog? What do you mean Zog?...' -Susan Ivanova

captcruch's Avatar Miles

AMERICAN CIVIL WAR

With many different troops not only the blue and gray soldiers , i know you can do a good job
    and secondo :

ANGLO ZULU WAR

1879 you remmenber Shaka Zulu

I would like to also see a seven year war mod focusing on a Fredrick the great campaign

How about a better cities mod. The whole point of having buildings outside the city is to make you sally out and attack in the battlefield, but city fights are almost the same with a small amount of buildings thrown in. true you can get forts but the ai will usually fail miserably when attacking or just let me starve, it's the only thing in Ntw i do not like.