Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WANT MORE BLOOD

Megas12345's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: WANT MORE BLOOD

lol love the This has more blood than yours na nana na na + rep x3

I say having multiple choices for a mod is good! I dont want all that extra crap thrown in those combine mods! What if i want blood only!? or just smoke? I like choice! Nice platinum! Love the extra gore!
    Some people were born to be great. Others...not so much...

-= ME!=-

This is great, watching cannonballs explode infantry in a cascade of gore is spot on.

This is absolutely awesome

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by freelancerX View Post
    sidenote: i cant believe that toon came on here to basically say "hey i did this already why did you come out with this"

since when do people have copyrights to mod making???
    I was merely making an observation as it seems that members make too many of the same mods, just look at how many mods are out there that make the AI better in game for NTW! last count i did was 5 and i see this totally useless and a waste of time unless someone is making use of the mod within a larger mod, capisce!

So lets stop whinning, spitting dummies out and get on with making mods for everyone to use! (no more bloody blood mods though!!!)

PhilipO'Hayda's Avatar Vicarius

+1 Rep. this is a huge win!

Irish Historical adviser for Albion:Total war

This mod sounds funny if a bit too "Kill Bill"...!
    +rep to whoever posts a youtube preview first!

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    I was merely making an observation as it seems that members make too many of the same mods, just look at how many mods are out there that make the AI better in game for NTW! last count i did was 5 and i see this totally useless and a waste of time unless someone is making use of the mod within a larger mod, capisce!

So lets stop whinning, spitting dummies out and get on with making mods for everyone to use! (no more bloody blood mods though!!!)
    well the reason why you see similar mods is because packfilemanager still isnt that fleshed out and only certain things can be modded easily, and besides people have the right to make as many mods as they want, personally if there are 100 blood mods im sure ill find one that i like. This mod isnt a copy of yours, its better than yours (for some people) and thats the whole point to modding, people upload what they like and maybe others will like it too, when other modders come on to other peoples forum posts, and basically nag them because its "similar" to something they did, they are not contributing anything either, they just come off as arrogant. for instance i made some changes to AUM mod so that it would be balanced with NER mod . people liked it, you cant say that im not contributing anything because swiss first made the mod, if just one person likes the changes then guess what? i have contributed something.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by freelancerX View Post
    well the reason why you see similar mods is because packfilemanager still isnt that fleshed out and only certain things can be modded easily, and besides people have the right to make as many mods as they want, personally if there are 100 blood mods im sure ill find one that i like. This mod isnt a copy of yours, its better than yours (for some people) and thats the whole point to modding, people upload what they like and maybe others will like it too, when other modders come on to other peoples forum posts, and basically nag them because its "similar" to something they did, they are not contributing anything either, they just come off as arrogant. for instance i made some changes to AUM mod so that it would be balanced with NER mod . people liked it, you cant say that im not contributing anything because swiss first made the mod, if just one person likes the changes then guess what? i have contributed something.
    You are throwing this discussion out of context now, if you read my last post i stated that it was an "Observation" as "I" personally think it is daft having so many of the same mods.
    I agree that your mod is slightly diffrent to mine as it has more blood, and i am not bothered if there are another 20 blood mods made.
    The point I was trying to make is that there are so many similar mods out there. It is my opinion and no one elses.

I would encourage any modder to contribute to adding mods and this is the only way i believe we can enjoy the TW games to the full extent, but having similar mods replicated is just plain stupid.

Right enough said and lets draw a line under this conversation as i am now bored, capisce
    Last edited by ToonTotalWar; June 10, 2010 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cozur View Post
    This one has more blood than yours.
    Just a beautiful statement.
    Even though I will not use this "Natural Born Killers" mod because I prefer realism over 1980's zombie films.

Regardless, your Repness is plus one.
    Last edited by pditty8811; March 26, 2010 at 05:01 PM.

seriously gonna need a computer screen wiper blade for this one. gore galore!
    Lemonaids is:
    a troll
    a noob
    and insult extraordinaire

but honestly, i could use one more blood mod.
    Lemonaids is:
    a troll
    a noob
    and insult extraordinaire

Let's assume we aren't all used to adding these files where the heck do I put this thing once downloaded

Thanks,

Oh I'm using steam.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum View Post
    still want more blood,in fact its not much enough.
    Attachment 80173

soneone please walk me through on how to install this! Thanks!

platinum's Avatar Foederatus

man ,put this into the data,thats ok.

platinum's Avatar Foederatus

please ,someone goddamned tell me if i shall make new blood MOD,is that sick.the cannon fire can get you head off.and melee attack will get the blood spread.

JohnnyDestroy's Avatar Libertus

Gonna try it out. I mean, who doesn't like their battles rare to medium rare?
    "-Are all men from the future loud-mouthed braggards?
    -No. Just me, baby. Just me."

Is it possible to have blood on the ground of the battlefield?

Though I think they tried to bury the dead from previous battles, if not is it also possible to have dead rotting bodies and skeletons on the battlefield from previous battles?

its friggin awesome lol but it doesnt happen often lol like only a few shots make blood?

PubliusKhannus's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by ben_mcg333 View Post
    its friggin awesome lol but it doesnt happen often lol like only a few shots make blood?
    the way CA hardcoded it makes it very hard to have blood spurt for every hit

Check out my collection of poetry, prose, & comedy @ https://badwriter.net

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast