Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: (ChC)General discussion

Default (ChC)General discussion

this is where we discuss any general commentary or ideas, Critiques and whatever else we feel needs addressing which does not (in your mind) fall into a specific category.
    thank you
    Last edited by Druvatar De Bodemloze; May 10, 2010 at 10:47 AM.

Default Re: General discussion

I am thinking may be about enlarging the map one more time as to include all of Italy and Sicily,
    more England, more Germany and part of Denmark
    this would allow me to add factions, kongerige af Denmark, Sicilia and re add the Vatican Back in.
    Also would allow for the regions of Madgenburg, Arhus, and Copenhagen in the north
    and Rome, Spolleto, Naples ,Cosenza, Bari, Messina and Palermo in the south
    if I do this I will also add Mali from "Regions and Provinces" mod (Irishron`s mod)
    Last edited by Druvatar De Bodemloze; March 20, 2010 at 06:32 PM.

Alexandros I.'s Avatar Ordinarius

Adding all of Italy is a good idea. Also I think that Italy needs a lot more provinces, as you said, representing the many city states which cannot be represented by a faction.

Have you ever thought of splitting up the Holy Roman Empire into smaller principalities? Just like you did did with France and Spain? Since there are still some slots open, that would make sense.

Possible first turn y/n choice
    Mercantile vs. Feudal Agrarian economy

Mercantile
    Benefits
    +1 trade, +1 pop. growth
    defecits
    -1 farming -public order

Feudal Agrarian
    benefits
    +! farming +1 public order
    defecits
    -1 trade -1 pop. Growth
    and will probanly be pursuing toluas idea as well.
    thank you

Also I already have alot of events that fall throughout the 550 turn campaign
    but I am thinking of doing a set of at least five each, for each faction to be evenly dispursed in the first hundred turns of the game and these events would give a focused look, with rich and vivid desciptions into each factions History and its culture
    thank you
    Last edited by Druvatar De Bodemloze; March 22, 2010 at 07:20 PM.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: (ChC)General discussion

Congatulations for the new forum!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

I think what I have done with building in terms of 2 d artwork is good but I am hoping someone will help totally reskin buiding browser buildings in the campaign!
    thank you~
    Last edited by Druvatar De Bodemloze; March 25, 2010 at 11:24 PM.

my next move with is mod is
    I have used as base factions to modify:

hungary=Aragon`
    poland=Brabant
    russia=florence
    england=Bordeau`
    denmark=Burgun`
    scotland=Cornwall

proposed changes

hungary=Aragon`(strip them of original roster and give them the spanish roster)
    poland=Brabant (strip them of original roster and give them french roster)
    russia=florence (strip them of original roster and give them milanese roster)
    england=Bordeau` ( leave as is, with minor editing to unit details)
    denmark=Burgun` ( leave as is, with minor editing to unit details)
    scotland=Cornwall ( leave as is, with minor editing to unit details)
    thank you!

Dewy's Avatar Something Witty

How about going into the Americas more, making the game have a European start and a colonizing end; think EU3?
    Oh no the picture of my dog disappeared!

Quote Originally Posted by Dewy View Post
    How about going into the Americas more, making the game have a European start and a colonizing end; think EU3?
    that is actually the intention as noted the win conditions for all factions include one of thr Carribean islands (there five) one region on the American mainland (there are fifteen) and one in the azores (there are seven)
    thank you~

I mean going even more into the Americas instead of going to far into Europe. Italy is the max distance I think that would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewy View Post
    I mean going even more into the Americas instead of going to far into Europe. Italy is the max distance I think that would be good.
    so your saying I hope I am understanding you~ is perhaps enlarge the Americas? and also the map currently goes as eastward as Venice, Nuremburg and Utrecht
    right Americas mainland 15 regions
    and Carribean islands 5 in total
    total=20
    in the current map

Yes i mean enlarge the Americas. Last I checked a map can have 200 regions, so if your not running out of regions, why not?

I am thinking of resizing the map one more time to make room for Denmark, Sicilia and the vatican. Also to greatly expand on the Americas and if interest is shown also to to northern Africa and add Mali???????

and a fantasized exotic peruvian faction?
    Last edited by Druvatar De Bodemloze; April 04, 2010 at 02:12 AM.

Alexandros I.'s Avatar Ordinarius

As I said before, I would think you should add all of Italy and adding more provinces to it, representing the many city states at that time. Also you could increase the size of America into the west. About Africa, I think it's better just to add a little bit of the north. Have you thought about adding the Azores and the Canaries and some islands in the Caribbean as provinces?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandros I. View Post
    As I said before, I would think you should add all of Italy and adding more provinces to it, representing the many city states at that time. Also you could increase the size of America into the west. About Africa, I think it's better just to add a little bit of the north. Have you thought about adding the Azores and the Canaries and some islands in the Caribbean as provinces?
    Carribean is already in and the azores as well, 5 and 8 respectively. And I have already said I want to add Sicilia and the Vatican to Italy perhaps I will add one more city State
    Already in game is:
    Genova
    Venice
    Florence
    thank you~
    Last edited by Druvatar De Bodemloze; April 04, 2010 at 04:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandros I. View Post
    Carribean is already in and the azores as well, 5 and 8 respectively. And I have already said I want ro add Sicilia and the Vatican to Italy perhaps I will add one more city State
    Already in game is:
    Genova
    Venice
    Florence
    thank you~

I am pretty much done changing rosters of russia (new florence) to milans, poland(new le comte` Brabant) to a mix of French and HRE units and hungary (new Corona de Aragon`) to Spains but I am leaving pavise spearmen, croat axemen (pyrenees axemen) and battlefield assassins( now pyrenees assassins) in. I like those units in the edu and edb just left is battledb.

I am almost done completing converting factions~
    accents
    religion
    culture
    units
    so after all it will be a safe migration for the three Eastern European factions I have used
    which now are two SE and one NE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast