Thread: How to change flags in NTW? (Will rep)

Default How to change flags in NTW? (Will rep)

Hey, I'm trying to figure out how to change the campaign map flags and land battle flags in NTW, the rest can stay as they are, any chance someone could help me?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Ryan Industries; March 19, 2010 at 03:09 PM.
    If yer going to leave some rep be sure to leave your name so I can return the favor
    "I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question; Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? No! Says the man in Washington, it belongs to the poor. No! Says the man in the Vatican, It belongs to God. No! Says the Man in Moscow, It belongs to everyone. I rejected those answers, instead I choose something different... I chose the impossible... I choose.... Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty moralities, where the great would not be constrained by the small. And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well..."
    "A MAN CHOOSES! A SLAVE OBEYS!"
    -Andrew Ryan

Default Re: How to change flags in NTW? (Will rep)

Get the NTW pack file manager
    Open data.pack in data directory
    go to ui/textures/flags/country (battle flags)
    open the file, use paint.net or something, photoshop if you have
    save the image and it should ask you to update archive
    save .pack
    now open models.pack
    go to rigidmodels/flags/textures I think, here there are some files flag0, flag1, flag2, edit those as needed, they appear on the campaign map.

I'm kinda tired at the moment, I could explain more in detail (and a better way) if someone hasn't by then.

Default Re: How to change flags in NTW? (Will rep)

Theres no textures under U.I., there was a flag, but there were no files called battle_map :\ Where is the models.pack located?

Thankyou for the help though!
    If yer going to leave some rep be sure to leave your name so I can return the favor
    "I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question; Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? No! Says the man in Washington, it belongs to the poor. No! Says the man in the Vatican, It belongs to God. No! Says the Man in Moscow, It belongs to everyone. I rejected those answers, instead I choose something different... I chose the impossible... I choose.... Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty moralities, where the great would not be constrained by the small. And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well..."
    "A MAN CHOOSES! A SLAVE OBEYS!"
    -Andrew Ryan