Thread: "Sea Of Privateer" mod (Idea in need!)

Icon3 "Sea Of Privateer" mod (Idea in need!)

Sea of Privateer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privateer

I always love the sea and now I'm thinking about how I can improve or play more with maritime since there isn't much naval content from Napoleon Totalwar campaign.Thinking about you're able play as privateer and it's great!.

What's in the plan

Add new ship in to the game ()
    Enable privateer faction ,economic base on capturing ships.strong frigate but poor land unit

I'm currently working on flag and some little research on naval things.

NOTE:

I don't have much experience on modding but love it! just release my first mod and it was so buggy

want to see more about your idea, info or if you're . Came across post appreciate
    Last edited by SaengsaWang; March 20, 2010 at 01:35 AM.

Default Re: Privateer Mod

An idea i'd really like to see realised is the possibility to board with two ships (one from each side), this way brigs which have a relatively high crew number and as such make for excellent buccaneering vessels could try to take on bigger slower ships.

I just think it's really hard to program this if it's even possible ^^' ... since i love ship battles and N: TW is the only game that has come anywhere close to achieving a high quality naval combat i'll try to think of things that could be added to a mod.

Good luck with your mod in any case!

Default Re: Privateer Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamw4lk3r View Post
    An idea i'd really like to see realised is the possibility to board with two ships (one from each side), this way brigs which have a relatively high crew number and as such make for excellent buccaneering vessels could try to take on bigger slower ships.

I just think it's really hard to program this if it's even possible ^^' ... since i love ship battles and N: TW is the only game that has come anywhere close to achieving a high quality naval combat i'll try to think of things that could be added to a mod.

Good luck with your mod in any case!

Thanks,and for now the idea of double boarding I don't think it's even possible too bad!
    Currently,I'm think about create a british or french privateer faction which will make you focus more naval time on the campaign.they will lack land strength but a better naval unit and bonus.