Thread: Are Voices 'wrong' for anyone else?

Default Are Voices 'wrong' for anyone else?

At first I thought it was because I was running a mod we were working on, but when I ran nothing but a single mod I still have my British Foot Line saying "revolutionary guard!" and "infantry elite!"

Default Re: Are Voices 'wrong' for anyone else?

Yeah I have that too. I guess its a bug :S
    Quote Originally Posted by nabo1er View Post
    Obviously this Banzai fellow has never seen Parisian billboards soap adds near the airport. Nipples as big as cars! Well, small cars anyway.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=268066
    My Retexture Project! Courland Done, Sweden next!

Quote Originally Posted by La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham View Post
    I have that as well old bean, peculiar since I mostly play as Britain?
    Probably it's most noticeable for us English Speakers with just the English because of the language barrier. I didn't notice it earlier because I only played as Russia.

Sounds like it is a bug then, thanks gents. If I can fix it I'll mention it.

Strangely i didnt get this i played 2 GB campaigns in a row and to my best memory they were all pretty much right . well untill my 3rd attempt using the AUM-NAP mod which adds units and as we all know once you do that it scrambles the selection of men voices(small price to pay for greater selection but if anyone can figure the files out it would be nice .

Edit though i have just the standard version of the game are you all using the imperial could it be there own official extra men add ons does the same thing as adding men by modding??

Heroes Hordes & beyond The official submod of KGCM (click the sig)

I might add that is is also true for Austria, Sweden and Prussia.
    Quote Originally Posted by nabo1er View Post
    Obviously this Banzai fellow has never seen Parisian billboards soap adds near the airport. Nipples as big as cars! Well, small cars anyway.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=268066
    My Retexture Project! Courland Done, Sweden next!

S-te-Fan's Avatar Primicerius
    Diessen, The Netherlands, Near the belgium border.

We dutch hear Rocket Cavalry (Raketten Cavalerie) for missile cavalry .

I'm to are playing a GB campaign. I have had units saying anything: British foot says: "Revelotionary Infantry" and "Elite Infantry". British Rifles says: "Spears" or "Guards".

I'v have had cavalry saying: "Heavy Infantry" or "Skirmishers"

Think its a bug..

Nex Sui's Avatar Libertus

Had my Prussian Line Infantry saying "Yes Sir" every time I selected them, in a british accept, shame they've slacked on it.

MorganH.'s Avatar Finis adest rerum

Yesterday i had a full stacks battle as France versus the Prussians and i could have sworn that i heard someone talking Dutch inside some Prussian line unit!
    So yes this has happened to me as well,but for reality purposes i just considered the culprit a mercenary !

Yes I get that revolutionary guard stuff. I've got NER mod and AUM units but I keep the compatibility thing up to date. I still get the wrong names though.

Playing the Napoleonic grand campaign (as France) i got "damn this weather sir...etc etc" in very stiff upper lip British, hehe.. (gotten it with a French accent also).
    "I will say it again, there are no bugs in this game. No melee bug, no formation bug, no suicidal general bug, nothing."

M2TWRocks, when speaking of N:TW (Source)

wrong here too
    Imperator Caesar Divi filius Augustus, Pontifex Maximus, Consul XIII, Imperator XXI, Tribuniciae potestatis XXXVII, Pater patriae

I noticed that playing the European campaign, English orders from French troops. Thought I was hearing things...

(btw is that Jason Isaccs doing the "weather sir" and other British voice-overs?)

Happens only when i install a mod adding or changing units. Remove them and everything is back to normal.

This happens with mods adding new units I did a test. Any mods that unlock vanilla units do not effect sound but as soon as new ones are added most if not all units sounds change. It is like they are getting push down a sound list cause light cav do not even have a sound depending on how many new units are provided in a mod.

Until it is figured out whats causing this mods that add units are a no go for me.

My Irsh horse art think their line infantry...

Shoot coward! You are only going to kill a man!

This must be a bug. Certain factions have wrong voices when you select them. Hope there'll be a fix. Kinda weird to hear a Dutchman say: "Oui, monsieur!"

Napoléon1er

Mount&Blade gamer? Liked Age of Blackpowder? Well, a new version has been released! Download it here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.p...,119530.0.html