Thread: lost The Highlanders Regiment

Default lost The Highlanders Regiment

no idea what happened, really can't remember them dieing, but iv played drunk a few times now... so that may explain it.

But can't find anywere to re recruit these guys, you would think bonny olde scotland but nothing....

any help would be thankfull

Default Re: lost The Highlanders Regiment

upper level barracks! You can check the building browser in Scotland I think.

edit: 2nd level is all you need.
    Last edited by Red Hue; March 20, 2010 at 03:29 AM.

Primicerius

I don't think you even need uppper level barracks. Either the 2nd or 3rd tier recruits them.

Where can you recruit them in UK , only in Scotland or wherever you like as soon as you have a 2nd or 3rd tier barrack ?

You can recruit Scottish line infantry and elite infantry depending on the tier of the barracks from Edinburgh.

You make them sound like they are a pair of car keys.

Icon12 Re: lost The Highlanders Regiment

Quote Originally Posted by Fotchimus View Post
    You make them sound like they are a pair of car keys.
    Or a good bottle of scotish wisky ( oups I ve got a doubt about the spelling ) ! Loool

Quote Originally Posted by Axius View Post
    no idea what happened, really can't remember them dieing, but iv played drunk a few times now... so that may explain it.
    Help! I've fallen down and cannot reach my scotch-ish regiments..hic

skimyy's Avatar Civis

I really wish these guys had bag pipes and played them when you march them.
    Total epic unit in all of NTW if that was true.

haha so true skimmy! I haven't used them yet and i thought CA would've implemented that for sure bah

lol seems i went for a goverment build in scotland thats why i couldn't recruit them

and now i have them again im almost at world domination... trying to sale them round to get a few fights in!

Icon9 Re: lost The Highlanders Regiment

Quote Originally Posted by skimyy View Post
    I really wish these guys had bag pipes and played them when you march them.
    Total epic unit in all of NTW if that was true.
    Definitly ! I really hope they ll had it with next update ! Please CA ! And I want the British grenadier march too ! But at least some bag pipes come on scots without bag pipes it s like French old guard without hat !

lol yea i found this out yesterday. i built an oprah house instead of a barracks. im in 1808. i might start over.......again, which i dont mind at all because im flatout addicted to this game. the highlanders stats are better then normal line infantry.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaists View Post
    I don't think you even need uppper level barracks. Either the 2nd or 3rd tier recruits them.
    Yes that is so.

A second level in Eddy town does it. Higher levels give them stripes and the black watch.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzr View Post
    lol yea i found this out yesterday. i built an oprah house instead of a barracks. im in 1808. i might start over.......again, which i dont mind at all because im flatout addicted to this game. the highlanders stats are better then normal line infantry.
    Unlike ETW, you can change buildings without having to demolish them. Great new feature.