Thread: Uniform Armament research

EireEmerald's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Uniform Armament research

I am having problems researching this tech. I have the required technology, I have everything i should have, but I cannot research it. I also cannot recruit howitzers as a result as i need uniform armament to build the last ordance building for making artillery. Anyone help please?

Default Re: Uniform Armament research

I have troubles with it also in every campaign. It does open up but I haven't noticed what opens it yet. Just steal it from the French.

Senator

This is maybe mod bug, are you using some mods? I had almost same problems in Empire Total War with Darthmod.

karamazovmm's Avatar スマトラ警備隊

eireemerald, I must advise you to check the integrity of the game, since this is not your first post about missing things in your ntw, troubleshoot thread on how to (tech forums)

The very ugly forgive, but beauty is essential - Vinicius de Moraes

This is happening to me too, in the Russian campaign as Napoleon. You need mass production to open it up, but I got that ages ago. It's annoying as you need this to build staff college, which in turn opens up Ironclad (so want to rip the Brits to pieces with that bad boy lol). I'm wondering if you just can't open it up in the Russian campaign, like some techs weren't available in the other campaigns?

all techs are available during the coalition campaign for everyone, so i don't think thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by EireEmerald View Post
    I am having problems researching this tech. I have the required technology, I have everything i should have, but I cannot research it. I also cannot recruit howitzers as a result as i need uniform armament to build the last ordance building for making artillery. Anyone help please?
    Do you have the required buildings?
    if not, you could try un-installing and re-installing the game. if you don't want to lose your save game you could make a copy of it to your desktop, then put it back into the game and return where you left off.