Thread: Hows the AI in EU Campaign after 1812?

Default Hows the AI in EU Campaign after 1812?

Hi there
    If you play beyond the year 1812 in the European campaign of Napoléon, how does the AI behave?
    I guess there's no more scripted behavior anymore, but is the AI still declaring wars, making peace, alliances, invading?
    Thanks for sharing your experience.
    Ceci est une signature

Default Re: Hows the AI in EU Campaign after 1812?

Really, noone?
    People are complaining about the "short campaigns" but dont play it beyond 1812 even if they can?! heh
    Ceci est une signature

France make peace with Russia, prussia and Britain

What do you exactly mean by scripts?

Aside from the missions that are given to influence some events which you may or may not choose to do there's nothing else altering the AI.

As for short, the European Campaign is quite long. Dont' know where you got the idea that it's short which means you probably never played the game.

Akritoi's Avatar Libertus

The European campaign is pretty rubbish I thought. I played it on the hardest difficulty setting and after destroying Vielnueve fleet (I cannae mind how you spell his name, old Horatio Nelson beat him anyway) there wasn't any real need to protect the channel. What I will say is that Prussia and Austria folded like a deck of cards in a slight breeze whenever the French looked at them. It got to the point where I had liberated Berlin and given it to the Prussians at least six times before I thought "To Hell with it" and invaded France anyway!

Needless to say I did not play beyond 1810 let alone 1812 and returned to Roma Surrectum.
    When you get right down to it, there's only birth, copulation and death. Everything else is pure bloody guesswork!

Quote Originally Posted by Drakon View Post
    Really, noone?
    People are complaining about the "short campaigns" but dont play it beyond 1812 even if they can?! heh

Usually at this point in the game you've already basically won and should have a good amount of territories. At this point I get bored and play another faction or campaign.
    Lethal Mod - Creator
    Steam Name: Joe Novax