Thread: What units may I expect? KoJ

Default What units may I expect? KoJ

Hello, I was wondering what units are going to become available for me in the future? I'm playing as the Crusader States and I just had the English Longbows event ( around turn 60 )

So what goodies am I to receive? I really don't bother about militias that hard

Default Re: What units may I expect? KoJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kulgan View Post
    Hello, I was wondering what units are going to become available for me in the future? I'm playing as the Crusader States and I just had the English Longbows event ( around turn 60 )

So what goodies am I to receive? I really don't bother about militias that hard
    By selecting Custom Battles in the main menu, and the selecting the Crusader States as a faction and setting the Era to 'All', you can browse through all starting and future units with a basic description.

KOJ is probably one of the easiest factions to play, every christian loves you, even the pope loves you. You can guarantee any alliance with pretty much anyone with your bromance with the pope. On top of that, Jerusalem is a pimped up city, where all the trade with the west and easy go, you get rich, VERY fast. On top of this richness, your soldiers are devoted to the defence of Jerusalem, and they themselves have VERY LOW upkeep for being a religious order!

Pretty much, call a crusade on egypt or the turks that are obviously going to gang up on you from both fronts, stack up on religious units, and defend or go on the offensive. However, in any open field that is hot and sunny, do not battle. You will always win in close quarters against the saracen hordes because of your heavy armor and state of the art weaponry. Watching your knights die from horse archers is very sad, so pretty much, pwn them up close and watch them /cry in fear.

Good analysis!

Very well summed up ... couldn't say it better, Vernah
    You can drop humans anywhere and they'll thrive-only the rat does as well.Jeannette Desor

Man in Black: [as he is unsuccessfully fighting Fezzik] Look, are you just fiddling around with me or what?
    Fezzik: I just want you to feel you're doing well. I hate for people to die embarrassed.