Thread: What program(s) do I need to Dload and Compile the files into one installer file?

Reverend Scott's Avatar Senator

Default What program(s) do I need to Dload and Compile the files into one installer file?

Many hails and huge congrats on release.
    I have tried downloading several of the files from various mirrors, and I can't seem to figure out how to unzip and compile them into ONE installer file. I have 7zip.
    Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
    www.samsarra.com
    iTunes:
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/id498281682?ign-mpt=uo%3D5
    Proud Beta tester for 300 Warlords of Sparta
    Proud Beta tester for Hic Est Lacedaemon
    Proud Beta tester for British East India Company - The Indian Mutiny (BEIC)
    Proud Beta tester for American Civil War - The Blue and the Grey 2.65-3.0

Default Re: What program(s) do I need to Dload and Compile the files into one installer file?

All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan uvvas.

Default Re: What program(s) do I need to Dload and Compile the files into one installer file?

I unzip the first one and installede it
    Higgings.

Thank You- attempting now.
    www.samsarra.com
    iTunes:

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

If you have any problems with the torrent, let me know. I did make it after all.

Thank you, Kind Sir- Download at %96 percent. I assume just point at Mods/teutonic, or just regular Sega/M2TW?
    www.samsarra.com
    iTunes:

Citizen

YOu extract the "teutonic" folder inside to your "M2TW\mods" folder.

Thanks, Holy Pilgrim. I do not have a "teutonic" folder ( I have the U.S. Gold Edition of M2TW & Kingdoms, and in the mods folder, the only Kingdoms expansion with its own folder is "americas") so I am just extracting to "mods". In other words, I did not have to overwrite an existing "teutonic" file. Hopefully that will work for me. That torrent seems to have worked well, and the 5.43gb file is extracting now.
    Last edited by Reverend Scott; March 16, 2010 at 08:44 AM.
    www.samsarra.com
    iTunes:

I downloaded the exact version. But it seems as the translation/speech update does not work. As almost all buildings and character names are in russian. The Slaanesh speaking french is terrifying! What should I do? Figured downloading the hotfix but did not understand what to do with it...
    Thanks in advance!
    Nous mourons, au nom de Dieu. Vivant par le nom de Dieu. Amour au nom de Dieu.

It's normal ... this mod isn't fully in english (most of text is in russian! ;< ) and there is no voinces for units ;<.
    All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan uvvas.

I kind of think that if you REALLY know the TW series in your native language, then any version in a "foriegn" language should be playable. Translation is never an easy thing, especially in language families as far removed from each other as Russian and English. As far as I know, the common root language (Sanskrit) is as close as the two get beyond being common members of the Indo-European language family.

And to Holy Pilgrim-

I had an error during extraction; got stuck at 3.45gb, so i stopped and tried playing; what I got was CoW, but with only quick and custom battles- NO "Chaos Storm" (which I assume is the campaign). Uninstalling now and trying a new extraction.

Ok- got to 3.47 gb before extraction froze this time. Trying a third time now. Going to try extracting to desktop and then copy/paste the folder into "Mods".

*OK- playing now!! Most excellent and thanks for your help. +1 rep, Holy Pilgrim & Klierowski.

Merged your posts, please don't do that any more, use the edit option please. B89.
    Last edited by Blackomur89; March 17, 2010 at 02:06 AM.
    www.samsarra.com
    iTunes:

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Belthazor View Post
    I downloaded the exact version. But it seems as the translation/speech update does not work. As almost all buildings and character names are in russian. The Slaanesh speaking french is terrifying! What should I do? Figured downloading the hotfix but did not understand what to do with it...
    Thanks in advance!
    I'm terribly sorry. I used Grand Admiral Thrawn's translation at the time. I suggest you install the text file here (first post). I'm sorry for the inconvenience.