Thread: N:TW LAN Campaign bugs (Help!)

Gunodd's Avatar Semisalis

Default N:TW LAN Campaign bugs (Help!)

Hey, I got some issues with the difficulty slider having a life of its own going back and forth, and disconnects for my friend as soon as he connects. Anything I can do about this, or just stick it out until a patch drops in a few months? Should I try hosting it online? Just gifted it to my friend and we were gonna conquer Europe together. So much for our glorious campaign!

Default Re: N:TW LAN Campaign bugs (Help!)

Very strange it doesnt have any problems like that in online multiplayer 9well nothing that severe anyway ) cant see why a lan connection would cause more problems than a internet problem very strange anyone have any ideas

Heroes Hordes & beyond The official submod of KGCM (click the sig)

If you both are plugged to internet then its nothing easier then host a MP campaign through Total war online in the menu...Dont know about how solving this without net...
    "When your opponent fears you, then's the moment when you give the fear its own rein, give it the time to work on him. Let it become terror. The terrified man fights himself. Eventually, he attacks in desperation. That is the most dangerous moment, but the terrified man can be trusted usually to make a fatal mistake."

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Gunodd's Avatar Semisalis

Some update was downloaded to my friend's game after it crashed and then it worked.