Thread: How to add more cpu to custom battle?

Default How to add more cpu to custom battle?

I want to do a 4v4 with darkelves vs. Highelves in custom battle, with me controlling one army with 3 cpu allies vs 4 high elf cpus. I cant figure out how to add more cpu players. how do you do it ?

Shadrach's Avatar Miles

Default Re: How to add more cpu to custom battle?

Quote Originally Posted by Alphawolf29 View Post
    I want to do a 4v4 with darkelves vs. Highelves in custom battle, with me controlling one army with 3 cpu allies vs 4 high elf cpus. I cant figure out how to add more cpu players. how do you do it ?
    4 vs 4 is going to be pretty damn heavy on your machine, I doubt even the most powerful CPU can handle that amount of troops unless they are really small armies You'd need some kind of supercomputer, maybe two quad-cores but then probably the game does not use that many threads anyway.

I think the 4 on each side limit is there for a reason

The Danes, I swear, with their half arsed attempts at a 'war'. You gotta give it to 'em, they just dont stop trying. Listen, I've fought the Timurids, ever heard of them? Elephants with cannons on their backs. Yea, Timurids. You guys are like kids on tricycles compared to them. -REZ

cenkiss's Avatar Domesticus

Just choose eight factions and make four of them team 1 and four of them team 2.there is nothing hard with this.

figured it out. doh.

(I know it will run slow, but im taking pictures with it, so the speed isnt really a problem)

-Select the slot you want to fill and click the faction icon.
    -Select Dark Elves for you and do the same for the three other slots.
    -Repeat above but for High Elves
    -You will need to put all Dark Elves and High Elves on their own team (4 on team 1 (Dark Elves), 4 on team 2 (High Elves))