Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FATW TNS 2.6 Full (Repackaged)

Default Re: FATW TNS 2.6 Full (Repackaged)

Some console thing? Are you using the links provided here to download the mod?

1. Download the files from the above thread. (The New Shadow 2.6 (EXE) or The New Shadow 2.6 (RAR))
    2. Install the mod following the instructions in there
    3. Make sure you have a "ci" folder inside your RTW/bi directory

Up to that point, is everything ok?

Just loaded the game, all without a problem. However, when I enter a game, my keyboard has no effect. Any help for me?

This happens just with TNS and not with your BI, for example?

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post
    This happens just with TNS and not with your BI, for example?

Yes. BI works fine. I really want to play the game. It is beautiful. I couldn't save or quit the game either.

Those are weird problems, especially the keyboard one. There is nothing in the mod that is even remotely related to what you can do with your keyboard... I'd suggest you delete your 'ci' folder and reinstall, maybe something got messed up during installation. The save/quite issue also indicates something is not quite right with the installation.

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post
    Those are weird problems, especially the keyboard one. There is nothing in the mod that is even remotely related to what you can do with your keyboard... I'd suggest you delete your 'ci' folder and reinstall, maybe something got messed up during installation. The save/quite issue also indicates something is not quite right with the installation.
    Thanks, Aradan. I gave it another try tonight, and it worked. Who knows what is was. Your time and brain effort is appreciated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123