Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FATW TNS 2.6 Full (Repackaged)

Default Re: FATW TNS 2.6 Full (Repackaged)

The file under the "Full Build section" mentions that: "Info: Includes all patches and Hotfix, download this to get the complete (special edition excluded) latest version of the mod, no other files necessary."

So, you only need one of those files either the .exe or the .rar one (and each one has a mirror download in case the primary one doesn't work).

Bummer, the link is down.

That's why there is a mirror provided...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OG23WDQA

None of them came up the other day... now it works... I don't know... lol

Downloading now, thank you for your time.

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

For some reason, I can never seem to get to www.thefourthage.org no matter what I try to do.

Just down loaded FATW and its not letting me complete the install. FML...

Yeah, still not working. I'm going to delete and redownload, try again from the top.
    Last edited by Deepcrush; August 02, 2010 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Updated

Quote Originally Posted by Agammemnon View Post
    For some reason, I can never seem to get to www.thefourthage.org no matter what I try to do.
    The forum is down atm (along with our entire site), and atm we lack the means to restore it, so we're using this forum as our home.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepcrush View Post
    Just down loaded FATW and its not letting me complete the install. FML...

Yeah, still not working. I'm going to delete and redownload, try again from the top.
    Which version did you download (exe or rar) and what exactly is not working?

Which version did you download (exe or rar) and what exactly is not working?
    I used the exe version and its says that the destination isn't valid. I checked to make sure that RTW was working and all. I have two versions on RTW, one on disc and one from Steam. I tried loading it to the disc version but it kept asking me if I wanted to create a path to it and when I said yes it then told me no.

Make sure you are running it with your account having the proper rights; however, the directory where you are supposed to install should already exist (where on your PC is the RTW-BI. exe?), so it shouldn't be asking you to create anything.

IK this is a stupid question, but i just wanna know for sure. How do i delete The Fourth age mod [If i get bored of it]. and does can this way of deleting it apply to other total war games. again sry.

You delete the "ci" folder inside your "bi" directory. The same applies to any modfoldered mod.

HOW COULD YOU EVER GET BORED!?!? Just kidding. But it is wierd.

Is there any difference in quality if I download free instead of premium. If there is a difference can i download premium for free?

No. You get the same files, but you pay 10 bucks a month for a slightly faster download and the ability to download 2 things at once.

Hello.

I installed the mod as per instructions. I downloaded the exe file.
    When i try to load it says, "Failed to find steam". I made sure the hotfix was typed in the right area and everything, ive checked thru the forums here, and find no other mention of the problem.

The only problem i can think of, is i installed it to my BI directory, got a error, reinstalled to RTW directory, and it now says Failed to find steam. I can load BI or RTW normally and play, so i assumed the accidental install did no harm.

Any ideas you would have to get this working would be great, I am very excited to try this out

It worked!
    Thanks alot for the time and effort to create the mod

Thanks so much for taking the time, after you took the time to make this mod, To make sure we all are able to use your mod.

Just....

Thanks

Hi. I have tried everything to get this glorious mod working. I have the game through steam. I have tried the exe time after time and when i try to launch it cant recognise BI as a valid app. when I tried the RAR i replaced my bi folder with it. That completely broke it. I have now reinstalled with a clean game. Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

The installer, or the manual installation, have just one point: to get a folder named "ci" (along with all its contents) inside your BI directory. After that is done (either way), you simply need to create a new shortcut, following the instructions here.

unfortunatley. after using the installed designated to rome total war gold edition it says can't find steam with the -show_err -nm -mod:bi/ci set up. i then tried running some console thing i found in the folders relating to the mod. no dice. Any ideas?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast