Thread: BAI

Default BAI

Are their any submods for APE:TI that help the AI out with their battle formations? Its getting kind of annoying watching the AI adjust their formation 30 times a battle for no apparent reason.

Anyway to get darthmod's BAI to work with this?

grandpa's Avatar Elite Bytebumbler

Default Re: BAI

Hi, one the APE/TI main page there is a link to luntiks BAI mod that is very compatible with APE/TI. Just follow the load instructions and it loads no problem. If you have difficulties the fine APE/TI team will be very helpful, jus post it and you'll get an answer in a jiffy. good luck!

"Work smart or be tuff", American Inventor Herbert Willaims. An amazing man. Inventor of the Openhydro Tidal energy machine, located in Orkney Islands. www.openhydro.com

It doesn't cost a dime to be nice yet has the highest return
    on investment. grandpa

Opps

Thanks for the redirect :]

EDIT: For anyone else looking for the BAI http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ghlight=luntik
    Last edited by Kataki; March 16, 2010 at 02:11 AM.

Danya82's Avatar Tiro

As i understand, BAI in APETI is poor. So there is a question - which BAI is the best for ETW, and is it possible play APETI with that BAI? As i know, if you set more than normal level of BAI in APETI, you'll get overpowered AI units, i don't wanna this, just wanna that the BAI being good.

Danya82's Avatar Tiro

Other question, what level i have to set up to get hard, but realistic game?

l33tl4m3r's Avatar A Frakkin' Toaster

Quote Originally Posted by Danya82 View Post
    Other question, what level i have to set up to get hard, but realistic game?
    Normal/Normal

The campaign and the battles have been set up with these levels in mind.

If you up the difficulty for the AI, either battle or campaign, it doesn't make the computer any smarter it just gives the AI unseen bonuses.
    [House of Caesars|Under the Patronage of Carl von Döbeln]

Danya82's Avatar Tiro

Thanks. Anyway there is a question, which BAI the best in Empire, have i any posiibilities to get that BAI with APETI and if not whats BAI will be the best for APETI, thanks for the answer.

ODaly's Avatar Semisalis

There is a great link just a little way up the page. It'll take you to a page with install instructions and where to get the AI.

APE:TI Morale Officer
    2nd Dan Search-Fu Artist

grandpa's Avatar Elite Bytebumbler

I do not know if the luntiks mod still works considering updates and whatnot, but it would be worth a shot
    I do know if you increase difficulty, you can go suicide jockey in a jiffy.

Good Luck.

"Work smart or be tuff", American Inventor Herbert Willaims. An amazing man. Inventor of the Openhydro Tidal energy machine, located in Orkney Islands. www.openhydro.com

It doesn't cost a dime to be nice yet has the highest return
    on investment. grandpa