View Poll Results: What to do next ?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Release other units (reedit Ca' units and add others)

7 77.78%
  • Limit units to the max available during this period (sample : 14 units of french cuirassiers)

2 22.22%
  • Enhance the gameplay (better ai in the battles)

1 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 66 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459 ... LastLast

Thread: "Les Aigles" aka Bart 07 units add-on [1.13 released on 08/22/2013]

Beorix's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Bart 07 units add-on

With the last pack AOR ,the list of recruitment is more accurate..

hello would it be possible to give artillery to Brunswick and to create a faction with Brunswick's differents regiment?
    you have all the differents regiments here with all types of uniforms
    http://www.mont-saint-jean.com/cent_jours/unitesBR.php

I dream of a faction with only Brunswick regiments.
    Last edited by panzerschreck; March 23, 2010 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by panzerschreck View Post
    hello would it be possible to give artillery to Brunswick and to create a faction with Brunswick's differents regiment?
    you have all the differents regiments here with all types of uniforms
    http://www.mont-saint-jean.com/cent_jours/unitesBR.php

I dream of a faction with only Brunswick regiments.

Well, I can do light and artillery brunswik troops. But to create another minor faction is something else...... reedit all the campaign, the map and many more... it is the work of a team.

I can do it but i'm only an amateur and i'm alone to work on files of this mod.
    What i need to do more are :
    - time, don't forget this mod have only one and half week,
    - team, help is welcome for search, scripting and moding files,
    - project : i have free time now... but i have a family and i will have to work in the future.

However, what i want to do is to improved the units and the gameplay of NTW : when i buy it, i try the italian campaign of course, good impresion, egypt, i will never end it, 1805, a true deception... where are known troops ? (french guard, hussards, scots greys and many more) and i can recruit french troops in russia !... the worse... the regions are limited to a continent. Nothing about warfare in caraibes, the war of 1812 in America, north africa, egypt in as same campaign...like you know, all the models of soldiers already exist (ETW models are compatible withe NTW, for Us troops, you only have to reedit textures of british models.....).
    The map also already exist.... CA have haved a team of 60 guys working all days on NTW.

Anyway all my critics and vision of the game, they have done wonderful works, i think modding in time will be more easier than before, graphics update are very well done (i like to see sparks on many equipments an what about naval fight.... amazing !).

And after all, i believe many guys will do better than me.
    Last edited by Bart07; March 23, 2010 at 04:39 PM.

whenever i use your mod ntw starts up then i have a ctd
    please help

Quote Originally Posted by leonidas480 View Post
    whenever i use your mod ntw starts up then i have a ctd
    please help
    ....a file don't load,
    - check your userscript.txt first and save it as unicode,
    - if you are using BART07MODVANILLAOR, have you copy the campaign files correctly ? Screenshots of your camapign folder to post please...........

Quote Originally Posted by bar07 View Post
    Well, I can do light and artillery brunswik troops. But to create another minor faction is something else...... reedit all the campaign, the map and many more... it is the work of a team.

I can do it but i'm only an amateur and i'm alone to work on files of this mod.
    What i need to do more are :
    - time, don't forget this mod have only one and half week,
    - team, help is welcome for search, scripting and moding files,
    - project : i have free time now... but i have a family and i will have to work in the future.

However, what i want to do is to improved the units and the gameplay of NTW : when i buy it, i try the italian campaign of course, good impresion, egypt, i will never end it, 1805, a true deception... where are known troops ? (french guard, hussards, scots greys and many more) and i can recruit french troops in russia !... the worse... the regions are limited to a continent. Nothing about warfare in caraibes, the war of 1812 in America, north africa, egypt in as same campaign...like you know, all the models of soldiers already exist (ETW models are compatible withe NTW, for Us troops, you only have to reedit textures of british models.....).
    The map also already exist.... CA have haved a team of 60 guys working all days on NTW.

Anyway all my critics and vision of the game, they have done wonderful works, i think modding in time will be more easier than before, graphics update are very well done (i like to see sparks on many equipments an what about naval fight.... amazing !).

And after all, i believe many guys will do better than me.
    For the moment, you are the best...

Of course, I know you can't do all staff work, it was just to propose. When I say faction, I mean a pool. I was thinking just about the different uniforms of each regiment, black uniform but necks and arms red, green... I can't mod but in 15 days, as I promise to you, I will be abble to help you. I can't mod but I can search infos, uniforms for you.
    In my factions I have one called electorate of Brunswick, I was not thinking about you creating a new faction, I know it's a huge work, but just adding some units later, when you can.

georider's Avatar Tiro
    ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΑ, Macedonia, Thessalonik, HELLAS

Originally Posted by bar07 View Post
    team, help is welcome for search, scripting and moding files,
    If you like to summon a team Count me in , I know PSd I have previous experience on skins from RTW and COH amd why not here + I like the AOR system because without it they are too many units inside.
    Also a small suggestion lowering the units I mean the regiments and the allied ones towards to each of coalition
    I have all the references from that era in many historical books and magazines + I have the Osprey series of that era that may help a loot.
    Keep up the good work +rep for your effort

Well, to thanks you for encouragements and propositions i will not forget.

What i have done today :
    - repack all my files... i must optimize all of them,
    - removed wigs of saxon general (not packed in screen),
    - new saxon grenadiers model (must be tested),
    - study on leibguard saxon (a new unit),
    - cancel prussian cavalry landwher = like prussian lancers i believe.

Other, in screenshots :
    - modded Guard of honour's shako, it is better now,
    - saxon line infantry with a shako generic model,
    Last edited by Bart07; March 23, 2010 at 05:59 PM.

Excellent work Bar07, accuracy uniforms is perfect, great job.

Lycodelphos's Avatar Tiro

Bar07 - I just took a look at your new AOR mod. Great work! Thanks for using my suggestions. I think this adds a nice historical "flavor" to the game. It reflects the practice of raising regiments locally. The Grande Armee depot system followed this as well, in recruiting/drafting replacements to replenish units in the field.

I'm looking forward to more excellent contributions from you in the future to make the NTW gaming experience even better! Like you, I hope we will get an expansion of the campaign map and theatres of war; North America (The War of 1812), The Peninsular Campaign, etc. I'd even like to see specific campaigns between 1805 and 1815, (The Austerlitz Campaign, The Invasion of Russin, The 100 Days/Waterloo Campaign.) It would be nice also to see a Grand Campaign beginning in 1796 and ending around 1821 (the death of Napoleon) with all major and some or most important minor factions playable. (My personal wish list! )

L.
    Proud Contributor of: "AGON: REBIRTH OF THE HELLENES" & "Patria Libera"
    "There's such divinity doth hedge a king,
    That treason can but peep to what it would,..."

Were can I fined the unicode?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
    Edmund Burke

Carpe Diem

Unicode is not a software, it's a type of saving.

You can see this option in wordpad when you choose SAVE AS, choose type : "Unicode text document".

Very nice work again

But I just got the last of you updates nr 1 I think it is,(The one with the Brunswick hussars ect + 200 and something ) and now, I can recruit some inf and cavalry in the smalles barracks, when I upgrade the building, then only line infantry until I reaches the 4th level of barracks.
    Thats strange
    I have remove old versions of your mod, but, it may not be save game compitable or?
    Higgings.

Ok, thanks for the reply Bart 07 now I just need to find user.script.txt, I can't find it in the data folder, were should it be?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
    Edmund Burke

Carpe Diem

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi1 View Post
    Ok, thanks for the reply Bart 07 now I just need to find user.script.txt, I can't find it in the data folder, were should it be?
    Documents and settings/administrator or you name/application data/the creative assembly/napoleon/scripts

Quote Originally Posted by Higgings View Post
    Very nice work again

But I just got the last of you updates nr 1 I think it is,(The one with the Brunswick hussars ect + 200 and something ) and now, I can recruit some inf and cavalry in the smalles barracks, when I upgrade the building, then only line infantry until I reaches the 4th level of barracks.
    Thats strange
    I have remove old versions of your mod, but, it may not be save game compitable or?

Ok there's a recruitment bug for austria, england, prussia, russia..... I am working on it.

Ahh roger
    Thanks for the fast reply.
    Higgings.

Beorix's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by panzerschreck View Post
    For the moment, you are the best...

Of course, I know you can't do all staff work, it was just to propose. When I say faction, I mean a pool. I was thinking just about the different uniforms of each regiment, black uniform but necks and arms red, green... I can't mod but in 15 days, as I promise to you, I will be abble to help you. I can't mod but I can search infos, uniforms for you.
    In my factions I have one called electorate of Brunswick, I was not thinking about you creating a new faction, I know it's a huge work, but just adding some units later, when you can.
    Panzerscheck quel mod utilises tu conjointement à celui de bar07 ? (avec les factions unlocked) est il compatible 100 % avec ?
    Panzerschreck ,which mod do you use , with unlocked factions ,and does it work with Bar07's mod ?

Quote Originally Posted by Higgings View Post
    Very nice work again

Thats strange
    Well i understand where it come from (after 4 hours of checking). There's two 1805 campaign files, i must edit the second for the coalition. I post it asap but you will have to restart your campaign.

hello, i've been trying to install your mod for a day now and not having any luck.

the mod i'm trying to use is your AOR

i've followed your steps and i'm getting CTD

this is what my user sript looks like now

mod "Bart07modAORvanilla.pack";
    mod "MOD_SirDCC_x2_XP_MOD.pack";

saved as Unicode, although for me it's not like you said, I can't select save as Unicode text doc. I can only save as txt and there is another spot to select unicode (which I have)

some help is appreciated