CHOOSE ONLY ONE PACK
NEW CONTENTS IN PURPLE
Gribeauval and Lavalličre 3dmodel Gun by Wangrin,
Historic Research and support : PANZERSCHREK, PRINCE OF ESSLING and BEORIX,
Videos : NAXZUL666,
Suggestions/Testing Panzerschreck, Beorix, PreussenGloria, Gary, Lycodelphos, Vennonetes,Pietromicca1677, LordArgento, Yarapolk
L'AIGLE FOR HIS GREATWORK ON FRENCH TEXTURES (BEST NTW'S TEXTURES) and...
The Imperial EagleMod Team :
Pdguru for his personal assistance
Iutland for his accurate artillery mod
EmperorBatman999 -Foreign Legion Mod
Georider - Visual elements
Lord Mongsworth -Visual elements
Prince Of Essling for his help and historical documentation
Nightwish for his French shako,
Sir Digby ChickenCaesar for the "British Naval Crew Mod".
Hell's Fell for his Russian Shako Texture.
Quad for The Bavarian Helmet Mod.
Prolurker For the Sweden Unit Pack, (Meneros for his beautiful retextured top hats!),
Md1453 For the Ottoman Mod,
Sacrebleu for the Portugal, Spain and Denmark Pack,
Baron Von Beer For the Deployment zone mod,
Albtraum23Mod for the 40 Units per Army mod,
Primergy for Grassmod
47thSamurai for47th's Preußischen Einheiten Mod
Georider for his units mod (seven have been incorporated to this mod)
and everybody for comments and reports,
SPECIAL THANKS TO :
ERASMUS for PFM (the guy who changed many frustated players in modders).
Swiss Halberdier for UPC.
Georider for hiswork.
Toontotalwar for the Compil Mod.
SCREENSHOTS ARE AVAILABLES IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS POST
VIDEOS byNAXZUL :
OLD VIDEOS :
If you want to havemore than 20 units per army, you must edit your save game with esf editor1.4.6.
Navigate to CAMPAIGN_SAVEGAME -> CAMPAIGN_ENV -> CAMPAIGN_MODEL.
Here there are two values set at 20, the upper one is for land battles and the lower one is forsea battles. Mine are set at 40 and 25.
I -Bart07modAOR.pack 1.12 :
235 MINORFACTION UNITS TO PLAY WITH MAJOR FACTIONS IN CAMPAIGN !!!
+ 408 NEWUNITS.
NEW 3 D MODELS:
Pennons for lancer, Eagle Standard, Pompom, Plumes, French Shako, AustrianBearskin, Backpack, Stovepipe, Gribeauval and Lavalličre Gun...
VERSION 1.12 (WITH GAMEPLAY MODIFICATION) :
(LAST UPLOAD 04/23/2012) :
OLD VERSIONS :
(WITH GAMEPLAY MODIFICATION) :
VERSION 1.05 (VANILLA SIZE) NOT UPDATED :
An AOR havebeen edited to play with the 1805 campaign. The recruitment pool is nowplayable and realistic. BUT NO OTHER CAMPAIGN IS SUPPORTED (see Uninstall forthat).
GAMEPLAY MODIFICATION (The AI will be more hard to beat even on normal difficulty) :
- new unit size from historical armies organisation (each countries will have different unit size) :
- newscale :
1 infantry unit = 1 bataillon,
1 cavalry unit = 1 regiment,
1 artillery unit = 1 battery,
scale (onhuge) : 1/4,
- new firing doctrine : all units will make a three rank firing and then fire at will,
- new morale rule,
- new unitspacing rank and file,
- new battle movement,
- projectile (velocity, range, accuracy...) reedited from historical data,
- each major faction have their musket statistic :
brownbess (3.5 rounds per minute), charleville (2.5), Prussain M1809 (4.5), Austrian M1807 (2), Russian M1808(1.2)
- KGL light infantry and portuguese cazadores use Baker's rifle,
- British artillery can used shrapnel and inflict an heavy toll at long range despite their small size,
- General avaibaility in 1 turn,
- ammo setto 35 for infantry and 20 for cavalry (cartridge pouch of the period),
- mass bataillon (closed square) for Austria,
- unit's campaign values are recalculated from theirs abilities and sizes,
- campaign mouvement point modded,
- closeorder for regular skirmish troop,
- campaign's end in 1821,
- british troops on two ranks and deadly in firing,
- and many many more...
II -Bart07modvanilla.pack 1.05 :
NO UPDATE FORTHIS VERSION
(LAST UPLOAD02/05/2010 11:54 GMT)
III - OTHERS