Thread: Problem In Battle

Default Problem In Battle

When I play a battle I am missing the Faction emblem. The one that when you click it it highlights your men and your enemies men (you become green and the enemy becomes red). Where the emblem is supposed to be its just a blank space. Is this just me?

Default Re: Problem In Battle

Quote Originally Posted by EleventyK View Post
    When I play a battle I am missing the Faction emblem. The one that when you click it it highlights your men and your enemies men (you become green and the enemy becomes red). Where the emblem is supposed to be its just a blank space. Is this just me?
    I think that this only occurs with certain factions, but I don't remember which ones. I know that I have seen it, but I usually play one of the Empire factions, and that is not a problem. Which faction are you playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    I think that this only occurs with certain factions, but I don't remember which ones. I know that I have seen it, but I usually play one of the Empire factions, and that is not a problem. Which faction are you playing?
    I am playing as Stirland.

I restarted my campaign and I still have this problem. Can someone please help me?
    I make HEAVY use of the Faction button (I don't know what it's called ) and not being able to use it has made my battles extremely difficult.