So I installed Metro Naval Mod for the first time, interested in playing it since I've heard such good things about it but have never taken the time to install and play it myself. I already have RTRPE 1.9 mod-switch version installed, which means I fulfilled all the requisites: installed RTW (I do not have BI), patched it twice (1.3 and 1.5, respectively), and installed RTRPE 1.9 mod-switch. If I have understood correctly, I can then just download the MNM 1.9 mod-switch version, or rather the version of MNM that is compatible with RTRPE 1.9 mod-switch, and just install it, after which time it should work. Well, I did that and the install seem to have worked fine except for an error message I received during the installation, though unfortunately I did not take down exactly what it said. After installation, I opened MNM via the icon it created on my desktop and everything seemed to be working just fine until I tried starting a new campaign, at which time the game crashed, first giving me a window that said that the game was not working properly followed by another one that, if I remember correctly, said something about a "generic error." Since then I have uninstalled MNM, but I am still very much interested in playing this mod. Did I muck up somewhere in the process? Is this a problem others have encountered? Is it perhaps due to my new OS (Windows 7)?