Thread: Character Biographies - Share your story!

Icon6 Character Biographies - Share your story!

Multiplayer Character Bios

Greetings warriors,

In spirit of the character bio contest running over at Talworlds:

> Call for Character Bios for Custom Battle <

> Call for Character Bios- Discussion Thread <

I thought we could have a little fun over here without any restriction and create elaborate histories (if you so desire) for our characters. These can be for both native and mods, however no version lower than Warband. If we have several submissions for mods down the road I'll look to categorizing this OP. So for now feel free to create to your hearts content. Your creations should be playable in multiplayer or at least you should have a multiplayer version of him or her. Other than that feel free to get carried away.

Player Characters
    Aethrod (Taleworlds winner!)
    Attalay

Last edited by Armatus; December 30, 2010 at 01:35 AM.

Default Re: Character Biographies

Version: Native

Name Attalay

Race Vaegir-Kergit / Rhodokos

Age XXXI (31)

Portrait
    Facekey
    0x000000063f0025cf36846409042046dc00000000001dbee80000000000000000

Character Introduction

I am known as 'Armata' among the Vaegir or 'Armatus' among the Rodokoi. Both names attributed me for the successes of my warband and my unrivaled rank as warrior. But by birth I am 'Attalay' from the line of Altahn, horsemen of the steppe since time immemorial. Though by name it may seem, I am not of pure Kergit stock, I was born of a Rodokos mother by that of a Vaegir father of Kergit blood. He a noble, a craftsman and merchant passed unto me the brand of my forefathers, the Altahn warriors of the steppe.

Number of characters: 514

Character History

Here I will attempt to shed light on the history of my life and of how I arrived upon the steppe as Warlord. As a boy I spent long months away from my mother traveling the steppe along the divide with my father and learning the family trade of bow maker. As I grew older my father entrusted my care to a Kergit lord who promised to train me in the martial ways of my grandfather's people. Through this arrangement at my father's expense I was to learn the fighting skills and customs of the Altahn. By this guidance my father had hoped that some day I might become adept in all those things he was unable to teach me as the busy merchant he was. This ensured the alliance of trade between the Vaegir and Kergit peoples remained prosperous for our family.

In time, as my father desired I had gained the skills of a warrior among my peers. But it was not until my mentors became keen to my ability for organizing the younger boys in mock battles that I would be handed a new responsibility, that of 'leadership'. Showing great potential for higher promotion by directing tactical maneuvers and with the coming of my eighteenth year my father decided it was time that I assume control of his fortified trading post residing in the Mountainous region of the divide. Confident with this decision he soon retired to a comfortable estate he purchased in the countryside not far from Veluca.

Since those early days I have seen many things and made many friends in the great divide be they Vaegir, Kergit, Rodok or of another race. My life so far has been prosperous, having won the hand of the beautiful Iloysha daughter of a Vaegir a lord and my second, Sefa a most lovely Nord maiden offered me by the renown warrior merchant Effior. By the fertility of my wives the Gods have granted me a son and we now await the birth of our second child.

To some my story may seem as though the dream of any man. But the times are changing in Calradia and with them our survival is in jeopardy. For the last two years my estate has been embroiled in continuous, unworthy skirmishes at the far edge of the steppe where the valley parts the mountains to the plains beyond. Bandits trespass and cause trouble though we easily cut them down. This has been unrelenting in occurrence and in spite of winning these engagements in the past, there now seems to be a stir in the air as more and more brigands accompanied by brutish Calradian warbands see fit to intrude on the Vaegir-Kergit divide.

The Swadians have swept in to occupy Vaegir villages, while the Nord has become ever so persistent in traversing our territories to compete with and on several occasions rob our tradesmen. All of this has begun to put heavy strain upon the long held neutral relations between Vaegir and Kergit in the border lands. Kergits have blamed Vaegir and Vaegir have blamed Kergit for the disparage caused and in some instances they have taken up arms against one another. It is to my great misfortune to be caught in the midst of this four cornered strife which threatens my family and my livelihood.

As I have stated earlier the winds are changing throughout Calradia and although I have been trained in the mounted art of war of the Kergits and weapons of the Vaegir and Rodokoi my skill has been seriously contested by this new brand of trespassers. Many times in these days have I been wounded and my Warband expelled in our assaults on these unauthorized camps of outlaws. This can only confirm the need for those skilled in the art of war, the way of the horse and bow, the lance and of the blade.

Number of characters: 3554

Attributes

STR: 15
    AGI: 22
    INT: 7
    CHA: 12
    Skills

Power Strike: 1
    Power Throw: 1
    Weapon Master: 3
    Athletics: 4
    Riding: 6
    Horse Archery: 7
    Trainer: 2
    Tracking: 2
    Tactics: 2
    Path-finding: 2
    Spotting: 2
    Wound Treatment: 1
    Persuasion: 1
    Prinsoner Management: 1
    Leadership: 3
    Trade: 1
    Proficiencies

One Handed Weapons: 125
    Two Handed Weapons: 25
    Polearms: 100
    Archery: 155
    Crossbows: 15
    Throwing: 75
    Armor

Thick Vaegir War Helmet
    Lamellar Vest
    Thick Lamellar Gauntlets
    Lordly Splintered Leather Greaves
    Arms

Strong Nomad Bow
    Large Bag of Kergit Arrows
    Balanced Sabre
    Balanced Heavy Lance
    Steed

Spirited Courser
    Last edited by Armatus; November 09, 2012 at 11:28 PM.

Name:

Aethrod

Biography
    Biography:

Aethrod is not a noble person. He's changed his name twice, and is blamed for most of the crimes on Vaegir territory. True or not, he claims to never have taken an innocent mans life, and considers himself a patriotic citizen, several times bringing his band or renegades to the assistance of his faction, when it is threatened. In times of peace, however, most lords must be careful when he is in the vicinity, due to his daring personality, and willingness to challenge a lord. Born and rasied in the slums of Reyvadin, he learned how to use a bow at an early age, and ran away from home a 14. Now, at 32, his archery skills are near perfect, and though he can't ride a horse well, he can hit one at the furthest of distances. Tough as nails, and sharp as a hawk, he is a true local legend.

Level and Skills
    Level 26

Skills:
    Strength - 16
    Agility - 21
    Intelligence - 12
    Charisma - 14

Ironflesh - 4
    Power Strike - 3
    Power Throw - 3
    Power Draw - 7
    Weapon Master - 4
    Shield - 2
    Athletics - 7
    Riding - 2
    Horse Archery - 2
    Looting - 7
    Trainer - 4
    Tracking - 5
    Tactics - 1
    Pathfinding - 4
    Spotting - 4
    Inventory Management - 2
    Wound Treatment - 1
    Surgery - 0
    First Aid - 2
    Engineer - 1
    Persuasion - 1
    Prisoner Management - 1 (He doesn't take any, regardless. )
    Leadership - 2
    Trade - 0

Equipment
    Equipment:
    Splinted Greaves
    Lamellar Vest
    Nomad Bow
    Barbed Arrows
    Barbed Arrows
    Elite Scimitar

Screenshots

Last edited by Bolkonsky; March 19, 2010 at 09:27 AM.
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

Opened thread for Discussion!

Post your characters and they will be linked in the OP for all to see!

Default Re: Character Biographies - Share your story!

Eh, can we post characters we need help developing a story for? I could use the help for NPC's for my mod....

If that doesn't hijack the thread too much, that is....

Default Re: Character Biographies - Share your story!

Quote Originally Posted by CounterPoint391 View Post
    Eh, can we post characters we need help developing a story for? I could use the help for NPC's for my mod....

If that doesn't hijack the thread too much, that is....
    Sorry for such a late reply, not sure how I missed this...

Feel free.