Thread: Musings: On The Future of Total War and Modding - An Eagle Standard Special

Augustus Lucifer's Avatar Life = Like a beanstalk
    Patrician Citizen

Default Musings: On The Future of Total War and Modding - An Eagle Standard Special

Apologies all for the lack of a spiffy title banner like Belisarius had. I must learn the ways of the whip and get more artists on my payroll. Speaking of which if you haven't read his article yet, make sure to check it out here, it's a good'un. We hope you enjoy the interview we have for you this month, and whatever else of the Eagle Standard you elect to read.

For those of you who are passionate about Empire and Napoleon, the Eagle Standard is in need of writers to help cover the news for these platforms as well as we do for Medieval II. If you're interested in helping out with this, fly me a PM with any credentials you feel make you a good prospect to write on these areas. We can accommodate a few more bodies, so help us get you and our expanding audience the news you want to hear.

Augustus Lucifer, Editor, on behalf of the Eagle Standard Team

Default Re: Musings: On The Future of Total War and Modding - An Eagle Standard Special

If you read my article (with 4000 of you did)

This is an essential continuation and shows the opinions of many of the best modders. CHECK IT OUT!!!!!
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.
    - Simetrical 2009 in reply to Ferrets54