Thread: Weird Prussia Unit?

Foederatus

Default Weird Prussia Unit?

Is this from you're mod? I've never seen it before.

Foederatus

Default Re: Weird Prussia Unit?

Notice the units in Purple, Green, Blue, and Gold Silver linings within the bottom of each unit card. I have NEVER seen these units before while using you're mod. I have all of the downloadable content installed and the only other mod is perhaps the French Unit Ornamentum mod pack. I am extremely curious if theses units are within you're mod and how come I haven't actually seen them while using it before? (I'm pretty sure I've scrolled through the unit listings for each faction, a hundred times, and never seen Prussia have theses units before).

Sir Winston Churchill's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Maybe it's to represent the difference in uniforms based on what brigade they came from? I think those names are the names of generals and so the units uniforms are based on what they would have looked like IRL.

Just an uneducated guess though.

Links to any anti-developer or anti-publisher campaigns are not tolerated on these forums. Any such links will be removed and (most probably) the poster of the link banned.... Please be advised that any information uploaded or transmitted by visitors to Sega becomes the property of Sega. Sega reserves the right to... modify... or delete any of this information at any time and for any reason without notice.
    — CA trying to prevent dissent on their forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalminar View Post
    My statements are correct by virtue of me saying them. Additional proof is not required.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

The units in question are from Gazza's Prussian mod and it is within the mod as your have correctly observed, they are incorporated to be used in the late eras of the game