Thread: Fire and Advance....

raistlinmajere8's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Fire and Advance....

So I downloaded that Luntik's BAI mod, and apparently it doesn't get rid of Fire and Advance, which really just kills the enemy line infantry. They spend their time trying to get their lines figured out with Fire and Advance, all the while getting mowed down. If Fire and Advance didn't exist, I can guarantee that battles would be better. Is their a simple way to just get rid of it without having to download some other BAI mod that gets rid of it?

I'm happy with Luntik's mod, and I don't want to have to download some other BAI mod which would replace his, just so I can play without fire and advance.

Any help would be awesome!

Default Re: Fire and Advance....

Radious's No FAA is the only mod I know which just gets rid of it.Works great
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=337881

raistlinmajere8's Avatar Ordinarius

Do you know if that conflicts with Luntik's BAI mod in any way? That's what I'm worried about here....

Not sure haven't tried Luntiks mod.I wouldn't think so as it only removes it.
    My experience with No FAA has been great.The AI forms more cohesive lines without leading to more melee. So,I'm sure it can only benefit
    Best bet would be to ask Radious