Thread: Game Limited Edition

Red_legged_devils's Avatar Biarchus

Default Game Limited Edition

What is this? i've looked at the reguler edition and the other ones, on Amazon, it lists to two major unit packs, i'm conffused, does anything extra come with this one?

Default Re: Game Limited Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Red_legged_devils View Post
    What is this? i've looked at the reguler edition and the other ones, on Amazon, it lists to two major unit packs, i'm conffused, does anything extra come with this one?
    Anyone???

Limited Edition includes 15 extra units, it's a good deal considering it's the same price as the regular edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Keiichi View Post
    Limited Edition includes 15 extra units, it's a good deal considering it's the same price as the regular edition.
    Wow i didnt even know that LOL

yeah I got the limited edition and I felt that for only having 5 playable factions the unit roster was kind of scant, I couldn't imagine how much worse it would be with out the free elite regiments packs.

Actually it is ten extra units. With the normal edition you get five extra units: the elite regiment pack. If you buy the imperial edition you get the 10 heroes of the Napoleonic wars units (+ the five elites from the normal edition).
    Officer to a soldier who refuses to fight: There three types of soldiers who don't have to fight. They are called KIA, MIA and POW and you are not one of them.

Tosa will be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Monsieur Alphonse View Post
    Actually it is ten extra units. With the normal edition you get five extra units: the elite regiment pack. If you buy the imperial edition you get the 10 heroes of the Napoleonic wars units (+ the five elites from the normal edition).
    Well I don't have the imperial edition, nore did i buy the plain jane reguler edition so what does the limited edition get, now im conffused

Quote Originally Posted by Monsieur Alphonse View Post
    In Canada atleast, the Limited Edition comes with 15 extra units, and is the cheapest (maybe only) version of the game.

DunkFunk's Avatar Semisalis

yeah i bought my imperial edition today the guy tried to sell me the next model up, he described its contents "basically just a leather diary"

i decided that the extra 10 bucks was spent better elsewhere.... like on a pie and iced coffee
    Never argue with an idiot;
    He'll drag you down to his level and beat you by experience.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=414297

Well I would never buy the impiral edition becouse its full of useless kiddy fanboy junk, cheap paper maps, and a plastic statue thats prob got lead in it form china lol JK But no really people where burnt badly on SF when they sold the DLC later, and i got the dlc and found the units totaly useless the other dlc units where better then even the SF units

limited edition is the same as imperial edition in terms of DLC units, both get 15 extra. The difference is in the goodies.

There are only two editions of the game on hardcopy. A plane Jane and a beefed up model. Jane has 5 extra units and beefy has 10 + the 5 for a total of 15.

Now it may be different if you buy from Steam. The plane Jane may come with no extra units and the larger edition has them all.

The Limited Edition is the large model in North America.

In the rest of the world it is the Imperial Edition.
    (Australia has a version that adds products and statues but the units are all the same)

Does that shed any light on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hue View Post
    There are only two editions of the game on hardcopy. A plane Jane and a beefed up model. Jane has 5 extra units and beefy has 10 + the 5 for a total of 15.

Now it may be different if you buy from Steam. The plane Jane may come with no extra units and the larger edition has them all.

The Limited Edition is the large model in North America.

In the rest of the world it is the Imperial Edition.
    (Australia has a version that adds products and statues but the units are all the same)

Does that shed any light on the subject.

Slides cookie and glass of milk across the table to Red Hue.