Thread: Looking for a Campaign Partner

Default Looking for a Campaign Partner

I would like to find a good partner for the Coop campaign. Preferably Europe. I live on the Eastern Seaboard of the USA. Let me know if anyone would like to join up with me. You can PM me or respond here. Thanks!

Default Re: Looking for a Campaign Partner

im up for it, add me on steam

username; fhaggis

Do you guys have any experience playing tactical battles accross the ocean, EU - USA? I mean is the network lag bearable?

Reason I am asking is that I am very late night person (in Europe) and usually better suited to MP opponents from the USA in most games. If tac battles are playable accross the ocean, that's good to know.

I play in australia and play both battles and campaigns with guys in europe and america with little lag present just set your download to there region and if it someone you regular play with use hamachi as you will get a better near lag free connection .

Heroes Hordes & beyond The official submod of KGCM (click the sig)

Add me:

Caleb_141

i can also play:
    add

Lol-master

Looking for a serious and dedicated MPC opponent. NO QUITTERS, PLAY TILL THE BITTER END. I am not really that good of a player in TW, but one thing I am not is a quitter. Winner deserves to get the Steam achievement :o) I have huge experience with games that make average TW MPC commitment look miniscule, games taking more than a year of doing couple turns (turns taking sometimes up to an hour) daily to complete. I didn't quit there, so you can be pretty sure I won't quit here either.

Location - Europe. Hours: midnight to 4 AM Central Euro time (thats 23 to 3 AM UK time). I am a very late night guy. We save and continue tomorrow or in a day or two. I may be available for some play earlier during the day but no guarantees there (midnight to 4 AM is guaranteed on most days)
    I'd like to try one of the smaller campaigns first, then Europe.

Rules:
    5 minutes turn (10 minutes for Europe campaign)
    Default Fight
    Play as AI
    Follow AI move
    Difficulty Normal/Normal (I don't see any point in giving AI bonuses in MPC)

I'd love to play as Turkey in Egypt then Russia in Europe.

Contact me via PM on this forum (or Steam, same username).