Thread: Unrealistic rebels

Default Unrealistic rebels

I'm not a modder, I'm a history-lover. If one of the modders here can do something about those overstrength rebel-armies, I would welcome that.
    It's very logical that rebel-armies appear, especially after looting etc, so that should remain in the game.

However, it's not normal, logical that those rebellious armies are much better than the previous regular army. They are recruited in 'caves and woods' but have better soldiers and weapons than the conquered country they serve. That's impossible.

Could anybody make them weaker?

Greets from Belgium.

Default Re: Unrealistic rebels

Haha, I agree. In one case after conquering England, the place rebelled and there was a full stack of Dragoons, Foots and 12 pound artillery with four or five Chevrons--much better experienced than my guys.

Kinjo's Avatar Taiko

This really annoyed me as well , you can check out the mod in my sig. If you don't want the full mod you can just extracted the file that deals with the rebellions.

I once had the ottomans rebel and the rebels had 5 units of their historic general (always the same person, dont know his name, funny though)
    Quote Originally Posted by nabo1er View Post
    Obviously this Banzai fellow has never seen Parisian billboards soap adds near the airport. Nipples as big as cars! Well, small cars anyway.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=268066
    My Retexture Project! Courland Done, Sweden next!

Lord Dakier's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Yeah its bloody stupid.

If rebellions were so strong we should have militia doing the fighing.
    We Came, We Saw, We Ran Away!

I had the same thing in Paris with a full stack of elites. They should be little better than armed citizens I would have thought.