Thread: Why isn't Croatia an emergent faction??

Default Why isn't Croatia an emergent faction??

I have recently started a campaign against Europe and after taking Zagreb from the austrians I was suprised to not see Croatia as an emergent faction I mean they were a part of the aus empire and were indeed their own kingdom with it's own royalty intermarried with Hungarian and Austrian families. I mean if romania can be a faction why not a country with a history of fighting ottoman Turks i know my ideas would never be heard from CA cuz they frankly don't care but I don't know how misdeed would create a new faction without altering the rest of the game, sometimes I just don't understand peoples commitment to historical accuracy but shrug it off because it has nothing to do with them and in napoleons days those were the Illyrian provinces and he commended soldiers from that region with their bravery

gord96's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Why isn't Croatia an emergent faction??

HusserlTW has a mod that adds more Balkan factions in the mod section.

Quote Originally Posted by gord96 View Post
    HusserlTW has a mod that adds more Balkan factions in the mod section.
    Yup, and Croatia is in it if I am right.

shenryyr's Avatar Semisalis

use the balkan mod found here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=337307

in regards to history, a lot of things were left out from NTW but that was intentional, surely
    my other horse is a space ship