Thread: Dead Bodys

Choki's Avatar Domesticus

Default Dead Bodys

Hi! i have a problem, i download a mod, who make 400 soldiers per unit, what is great, but the problem is in the dead bodys.
    In a battle are like 10000 dead bodies, but the game,delete the dead bodys, this is something of CA. So my question is: There is any form to change this? Have unnlimited dead bodies in the batterflied?
    Last edited by Choki; March 09, 2010 at 12:18 PM.

Caesar_1991's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Dead Bodys

Its your game settings. The lower settings will make the bodies disappear.

Leoben's Avatar Decanus

What is the exact setting controlling that? The texture one?

yes Caesar_1991 is my settings, but you can helpme? what I need to change in settings to leave the dead bodies in the game?
    Last edited by Choki; March 09, 2010 at 12:17 PM.

Hi Choki & Leoben

The unit quality setting has to be ultra (maybe high, can't remember). This setting is accessible from the initial menu / options / Graphics. Not from the settings you choose within a game.

If you cannot choose Ultra - you have to unlock the limitation by changing a script file - I can tell you how if required.

Another thread I found useful related to graphic settings (ETW though) : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=233186

nosey aka lord welington's Avatar Tiro

please tell
    proud to be dutch

I make a post PLZ Makea comment in it if works.http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=340226

Quote Originally Posted by Kreuz View Post
    Hi Choki & Leoben

The unit quality setting has to be ultra (maybe high, can't remember). This setting is accessible from the initial menu / options / Graphics. Not from the settings you choose within a game.

If you cannot choose Ultra - you have to unlock the limitation by changing a script file - I can tell you how if required.

Another thread I found useful related to graphic settings (ETW though) : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=233186
    Thanks my Friend! I find this solution myself!!! Becouse No one Know Why Happen this!

Quote Originally Posted by nosey aka lord welington View Post
    please tell
    Sorry about the late reply...

Here the answer to your request :

Locate your ETW preference file in the \documents and settings\your username\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts

Can't remeber exactly how the NTW folder is named but it is at the same place.

Open the file and change the line :

gfx_video_memory 0;# gfx_video_memory <int>, Override available video memory (bytes) #

Change the value 0 to 536870912

I would have liked to tell about the source where I found this ; however I can't find it again. I just wrote the tip somewhere and forgot about the original thread/site.

Good luck