Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: How to Create a Mod

Default Re: How to Create a Mod

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLoyal View Post
    So i made this little mod. where i make all the line infantry and grenadiers able to skirmish and i tighten their formation so only the first rank will fire. i followed many tutorials and there is nothing wrong with anything but if i run the mod as a mod and put it in user script.txt nothing happens. When i make my mod a movie it instantly crashes. Im using patch 6 unit land tables and battle entities. i renamed them with an M infront and i deleted all the non line or grenadier units from the tabel. Please help i really want to try to get the first 2 rows to fire. and if you need my mod ill upload it if someone tells me how

Thanks in advance

sorry i ment first 2 ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew I. Kanzler von Preußen View Post
    Question:

My NTW Mod Pack File Manager does not have the right window as shown. So basically I am stuck on step 13 :/. Anyway to fix it? I just have a grey blank right window..
    Did anyone answer this? I'm stuck also...

Even if i do step by step it only make my game crash all the time ... So I have change game file and it work

Hi. There is a very important question - is it possible with this program PFM in Napoleon Total war to change the size of the Treasury in custom battles for 14000 too little even to elementary to gain 20 units?

if I change names of generals in table historical charakter does'n work in game - I see empty panel of general why?

Hello. I'm having difficulty getting any of my packs to work at all.
    1 I have latest version of STEAM definitive edition NTW
    2 I have latest PFM 5
    3 I have used PFM before for STW, TWW and TWWII
    4 I have my edits in the tables from the relevant patch versions of the tables - all changes are just turn 1 modifiers on buildings and units
    5 I have the user.sript created
    6 I have changed to 'movie' from 'mod'
    7 I get no changes in the game at all
    8 Numbers are for reference to issue not expletive in nature

Hi I am trying to do this but changing the ntw3 sp campaign unit caps. I cant figure our how to launch the mod with the edited tables.

Hi i am trying to alter the unit caps for the ntw3 sp campaign. I have edited the tables but cannot figure our how to get the mod to launch with the edited tables.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678