Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: How to Create a Mod

Default Re: How to Create a Mod

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLoyal View Post
    So i made this little mod. where i make all the line infantry and grenadiers able to skirmish and i tighten their formation so only the first rank will fire. i followed many tutorials and there is nothing wrong with anything but if i run the mod as a mod and put it in user script.txt nothing happens. When i make my mod a movie it instantly crashes. Im using patch 6 unit land tables and battle entities. i renamed them with an M infront and i deleted all the non line or grenadier units from the tabel. Please help i really want to try to get the first 2 rows to fire. and if you need my mod ill upload it if someone tells me how

Thanks in advance

sorry i ment first 2 ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew I. Kanzler von Preußen View Post
    Question:

My NTW Mod Pack File Manager does not have the right window as shown. So basically I am stuck on step 13 :/. Anyway to fix it? I just have a grey blank right window..
    Did anyone answer this? I'm stuck also...

Even if i do step by step it only make my game crash all the time ... So I have change game file and it work

Hi. There is a very important question - is it possible with this program PFM in Napoleon Total war to change the size of the Treasury in custom battles for 14000 too little even to elementary to gain 20 units?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8