Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Heartbraker's Custom Battle Unit and Faction Unlocker V1 and Tighter Formation Mod V2

Default Re: Heartbraker's Custom Battle Unit and Faction Unlocker V1 and Tighter Formation Mod V2

Well it seems I updated the wrong thread.

I edited this mod myself during it's previous release so that the factions fit on the screen. Now it uses two separate version's, one which unlocks Emergents and one which unlocks Minors. Here, they are, for all interested:
    Unlockers.zip

Default Re: Heartbraker's Custom Battle Unit and Faction Unlocker V1 and Tighter Formation Mod V2

theres no Papal States

Default Re: Heartbraker's Custom Battle Unit and Faction Unlocker V1.0

whath is PFM

Pack File Manager.
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

Ok, I am seriously getting desperate. I have searching for this goddamn mod for 2 days now. WITHOUT sleeping or resting. I have kept my silence. Now i am breaking it. WHERE THE HELL IS THE DOWNLOAD LINK? Seriously?? I mean, i have looked EVERYWHERE. @Doktor Soviet provided a link but interestingly enough it didn't provide me with THE unlocked factions. Just the factions but NO units. Unless that is what THIS mod is about then i just wasted my time. Please Please PLEASE. Can anyone help me? I am seriously tired but OBSESSED with finding this damn Faction unlocker. Please help. Anyone. :'(

How to Download

Quote Originally Posted by omerta0414 View Post
    Ok, I am seriously getting desperate. I have searching for this goddamn mod for 2 days now. WITHOUT sleeping or resting. I have kept my silence. Now i am breaking it. WHERE THE HELL IS THE DOWNLOAD LINK? Seriously?? I mean, i have looked EVERYWHERE. @Doktor Soviet provided a link but interestingly enough it didn't provide me with THE unlocked factions. Just the factions but NO units. Unless that is what THIS mod is about then i just wasted my time. Please Please PLEASE. Can anyone help me? I am seriously tired but OBSESSED with finding this damn Faction unlocker. Please help. Anyone. :'(
    I was also looking for this... and i found no original link... But, one nice guy had fixed some stuff for this mod and created another download link for the mod. Just search the comments and you will find it.

Default Re: Heartbraker's Custom Battle Unit and Faction Unlocker V1.0

where si the download?

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbraker View Post
    New thread in Miscellaneous Forum, please post there.

Here is my custom battle unit and faction unlocker for Napoleon: Total War

List of unlocked nations,
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Bavaria
    Belgium
    Brittany
    Catalonia
    Courland
    France (Egyptian Campaign)
    France (Italian Campaign) (land battles only)
    Mamelukes (land battles only)
    Greece
    Hannover
    Hungary
    Ireland
    Italy
    Naples
    Batavian Republic (now available for land battles)
    Oldenburg
    Savoy
    Poland
    Romania
    Sardinia
    Saxony
    Sicily
    Swiss Confederation
    United Netherlands (now available for naval battles)
    Westphalia

Here is the list of units,
    Armed Citizenry (Everyone)
    Armed Populace (Eastern)
    Firelock Armed Populace (Eastern)
    Dutch Flanquers (Great Britain)
    Dutch Dragoons (Great Britain)
    Dutch Line Infantry (Great Britain)
    Republican Horse Guards (All Major Factions)
    Kings German Legion Dragoons (Great Britain)
    Kings German Legion Foot (Great Britain)
    Kings German Legion Light Dragoons (Great Britain)
    Kings German Legion Light Foot (Great Britain)
    Ordenza (Portugal)
    Polish Legion (France)
    Republican Guards (Everyone)
    Milan Revolutionary Infantry (France Italy Campaign)
    Modena Revolutionary Infantry (France Italy Campaign)
    Swiss Foot (France)
    Trade Ships (Everyone)

To install just extract the pack file to your Napoleon: Total War data folder

I now also have a version of the mod that only unlocks factions so that the mod may work with mods that edit the units_tables

Here are some screenshots of both mods
    Armed Citizenry

Brunswick Line Infantry

Dutch Light Dragoons

Kings German Legion Light Foot

Kings German Legion Foot

Overhead View of the Line

Overhead View of Dragoons

To Install extract the pack file to your Napoleon: Total War data folder.

I have not tested these mods with many other mods. the ones that I am currently using are the blood mod, NTF, and Radious sound mod. If you have any problems please post on this thread and tell me what other mods you are using.
    Where is the download link? Or does anyone know of any mods similar to this one?

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

As the OP states, the "new" thread is in the Miscellaneous modifications section. Link:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-V4-(6-22-2010)

Locked.
    FrunkSpace | Mod Announcements | Colonies & Empires

Under the patronage of Iskar of the House of Siblesz. I am the proud patron of:

atthias | PaulH | Athos187

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234