Thread: Moscow musketeers, how do I recruit them?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sir Nicholas Altman's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Moscow musketeers, how do I recruit them?

Moscow musketeers, how do I recruit them? I am in 1808 April as Russia. I have developed a barracks lower than the last. And I can't find Moscow musketeers. They don't show up in the building info for the last barracks. How do I get them. I have the Imperial version with elites and heroes.

Default Re: Moscow musketeers, how do I recruit them?

Good question how high are you in the military tech? and were is this barracks i would assume it would have to be in moscow

Quote Originally Posted by Player2 View Post
    Good question how high are you in the military tech? and were is this barracks i would assume it would have to be in moscow
    No...you will never recruit them...I read somewhere that's a bug and there was a script' line to substitute in the NTW data folder...to make moscow musketeers recruitable.
    "Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak"...SUN TZU

Sir Nicholas Altman's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by VINDIC View Post
    No...you will never recruit them...I read somewhere that's a bug and there was a script' line to substitute in the NTW data folder...to make moscow musketeers recruitable.
    I was afraid so. Cause I am high up in everything and they are nowhere to be found.

awsome ty Vindic ill need them later as well lol

Ebusitanus's Avatar Senator

I hope all these bugs and oversights will get fixed soon by Ca instead of having to hunt for mods to clean up that act.
    Read a napoleonic first hand account of a Hessian serving under the french flag

Athenians: For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretenses - either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed;.......... since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Part of the Melian Dialogue in The History of the Pelopenessian War by Thucydides.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebusitanus View Post
    I hope all these bugs and oversights will get fixed soon by Ca instead of having to hunt for mods to clean up that act.
    As the unrecruitable Grenzers in ETW?...never fixed!.......but we hope.

to late...