Thread: Laggy

Default Laggy

why is campaign and battles so laggy

Finch's Avatar is Deadpool
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: Laggy

it has pc specs requirements like you will ba able to run medieval total war 2 because the models are high poly

I don't get any lag at all. It is going to be different depending on what type of computer you are using. Try turning down the video settings for improved game play.
    "What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
    Don't we make ya laugh? Aren't we freakin' funny?" - CPT Spaulding in Devil's Rejects

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I get some lag, but it's a bare minimum. The only real annoyance it causes is occasionally the mouse pointer will overshoot the city/unit/etc. that I want to click on.

yeah i dont get no lag, but the units are high poly here, so you should lower your settings probably if you get lag

I also think it´s laggy. My specs are (i think, but maybe i´m wrong) high enough for this mod: AMD Athlon 3200+, nvidia 8600 GT.

As stated, you'll need a pretty powerful system, but you should also check the video settings - most are set to high/maximum by default, and that might be a bit too much, particularly for the large battles you're likely to get early in the game (6-8 armies on the field isn't that uncommon around Troy).

And it's not just the high-poly units, it's the high amount of vegetation, too - apart from settlement battles, I don't think I've fought a single one where there wasn't at least one sizeable wooded area on the battlemap...