Thread: Best and Funniest NTW Vid

Default Best and Funniest NTW Vid

LOL, this vid is so funny, whoever this guy is he is hilarious, he is a little racist, but still way funnier than POM and other commentators.

Last edited by Hesus de bodemloze; March 08, 2010 at 11:33 AM.

Shabby_Ronin's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Best and Funniest NTW Vid

I got banned from PoM for making a comment about similarities between Alexander and Cortez.

What was he using to record this?

Btw It wasn't funny at all. Pretty moronic actually.
    "...I'll look for something else. We're surrounded by water. Why are we eating knob?"

Quote Originally Posted by Shabby_Ronin View Post
    I got banned from PoM for making a comment about similarities between Alexander and Cortez.

What was he using to record this?

Btw It wasn't funny at all. Pretty moronic actually.
    LOL, well that's your opinion, I believe that this guy is funny, He cracks some of the best jokes, and makes similarities that make no sense, pretty funny if you ask me.... anyways he made me laugh

TheAussieDigger's Avatar Ducenarius

i got banned by PoM for giving him some advice

there should be a thread about why everyones been blocked by him

Shabby_Ronin's Avatar Primicerius

It's no big deal, just make a bookmark to his page, that was like the first comment I ever made on his videos. The only thing about being banned is you don't know when new videos come up so you have to make a bookmark to jump to his channel, I never comment on channel pages so it was no big deal.
    "...I'll look for something else. We're surrounded by water. Why are we eating knob?"

Quote Originally Posted by Shabby_Ronin View Post
    It's no big deal, just make a bookmark to his page, that was like the first comment I ever made on his videos. The only thing about being banned is you don't know when new videos come up so you have to make a bookmark to jump to his channel, I never comment on channel pages so it was no big deal.
    CMON MAN

wow that video was a waste of time......op sure has a nice sense of humor.....

I actually find this video highly offensive my wife is from hong kong and plays this game on a seperate pc and account to me and she well spanks my butt embarrasingly and i have been playing TW games since shogun .

So his highly racisist remarks are infact quite wrong and nothing more than the rantings of a bigot sorry but please could the OP remove the link for this video as it breaks a few rules of the TOS of these forums pretty please

Heroes Hordes & beyond The official submod of KGCM (click the sig)

Godagesil's Avatar Foederatus

Soul Firez: Did you vote for Obama too? Censorship is beloved by some people.
    “The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.” G. Khan

"We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, Our Flag will be recognized throughout the World as a symbol of Freedom on the one hand and of overwhelming force on the other."
    Gen. G.C. Marshall

I am not american so a vote for him by me would mean little . I am a believer in having the right to express yourself but to openly degrade people based on race is just wrong the guy in the video wasnt trying to be funny he was making pure racisist comments .

If you find that amusing (he wasnt saying it as a joke) thats your right to feel that way but hardly fitting to display it in a forum that has pg rating not sure about you but i dont want my kids growing up popping the N word and discrimanting against asians there is good and bad in all races religions i take people on there actions not based on stero types of there culture etc but hey what ever floats your boat

Heroes Hordes & beyond The official submod of KGCM (click the sig)

Quote Originally Posted by Godagesil View Post
    Oh boy...here we go...

Dileos's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Godagesil View Post
    We don't like dem dark folk 'round these parts....
    Last edited by Dileos; March 17, 2010 at 04:10 PM.

Chyeaaaa111's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Firez View Post
    I am not american so a vote for him by me would mean little . I am a believer in having the right to express yourself but to openly degrade people based on race is just wrong the guy in the video wasnt trying to be funny he was making pure racisist comments .

If you find that amusing (he wasnt saying it as a joke) thats your right to feel that way but hardly fitting to display it in a forum that has pg rating not sure about you but i dont want my kids growing up popping the N word and discrimanting against asians there is good and bad in all races religions i take people on there actions not based on stero types of there culture etc but hey what ever floats your boat
    Well thank you for ruining it for everyone else . There's no link so I don't get to join in the festivities
    If you like the picture of my woman, GIVE ME REP!!!!