Thread: Generals in MP

Default Generals in MP

Which ones do you pick? I started by picking second level (Ney for French) but slowly moved to lowest and cheapest no name dudes, saving the money for proper units.

Playing online I meet all kinds of opponents, some seem expert (or noob) in using cheap or most expensive generals, so obviously there's lot of finesse, or simply personal taste, there?

I know better generals have bigger "influence range". Do they raise morale of the influenced units better? Influenced units "emit" one star no matter what, so....

Also what about inspiring units, there is no graphical feedback about that one at all....

TheAussieDigger's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: Generals in MP

i dont think anyone knows how much each general improves stats. you would have to assume the inspire effect is better though otherwise the 900 cost difference is ridiculous

Default Re: Generals in MP

You should take a look through THIS THREAD for some speculation about the differences between generals (a couple of us believe there's really no difference at all, but no one is sure). aletoledo also points out that 'inspire' adds 10 accuracy and 2 melee to a unit. You can see this for yourself by just checking a unit's stats in their unit card before and after being inspired.