Thread: Unit Replenishment Rate

Default Unit Replenishment Rate

I'm a little confused about this.

To me, it seems unit replenishment is unbearably slow. I'm playing Napoleon's Egypt Campaign and I have troops garrisoned in one of my cities, but it seems they are only replenishing at 5-10% per turn. I mean...at this rate, it'll take more than 10 turns until they are fully replenished. Is this the way the game is supposed to work or is there something I can do to speed this up?

Default Re: Unit Replenishment Rate

Techs, farms, roads and supply posts increase the replenishmentrate

Thoragoros's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by WCFire View Post
    I'm a little confused about this.

To me, it seems unit replenishment is unbearably slow. I'm playing Napoleon's Egypt Campaign and I have troops garrisoned in one of my cities, but it seems they are only replenishing at 5-10% per turn. I mean...at this rate, it'll take more than 10 turns until they are fully replenished. Is this the way the game is supposed to work or is there something I can do to speed this up?
    You need supply depots, roads, and farms. These are the easiest, and most obvious methods of icnreasing the replenishment rate.

In your 'border' provinces, the provinces from which you are launching attacks, make certain to have a supply depot.

Also, try 'switching' armies, that is, if one army gets too battered, move it back to your most industrialized province and move a fresh army to the front.
    Founder of The Great War - A WWI Mod, Creator of Thorized - Napoleon: Total Combat

Where Gods Walk Among Men
    The Line of Thor
    Patron of: Bethencourt, Hip63, m_1512

Under the Patronage of Captain Blackadder, Member of the Legion of Rahl.

Think of it in real times - there weren't pools of front line quality reserves waiting to be filled in replacement companies right?

the_mango55's Avatar Reppin the Religious Left

Units also replenish faster if you can build the unit that is replenishing in that province.

Also if your unit is more than half dead and you hope to use the army again soon, you might as well just merge them with another and put in another unit.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen CarnesÓr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

alhoon's Avatar Moderator

In the coalition campaign, I'm kinda ... estranged by the VERY FAST replentishment rate I get in some provinces. At first it was too slow, now It's too fast.