Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Radious Experience mod released (13.4.2010 - Updated with ExperienceV2)

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Default Radious Experience mod released (13.4.2010 - Updated with ExperienceV2)

Hello Gentlemans. Today i present my another new mod. I already made this one once in ETW. Its bassicaly arcade and helping mod. Another reason to play campaign on H or VH and battles on H. I changed all playable factions. (England, France, Austria,Prussia and Russia) Sorry, but rest nation (maybe Otomans are possible) is impossible to change because they have all most same units which would cause that my changes would effect ai too and thats not intended.

Changes:

All 5 main nations have now bonus after you build level 3 barracks (4+5 too ofcourse) 3 experience points to each their infantry and cavalry. So every unit you create in barracks level 3+ should have now 3 chevrons.

All hidden vanilla units now should be effected aswell - this contains manny units for France and England which werent opened in vanilla game. Now they are fully recruitable and have same exp bonus as rest soldiers.

ExperienceV2 - lowered amount of kills to get next chevron + higher moral bonus for already experienced troops.

Additional info:

Experience and ExperienceV2 are fully compatible together, so if you want you can use both of them at the same time.

Download:

Attachment 83476

Attachment 84058

Important info: All my mods created until today (Fire by Rank, Sound, Buldings, Upkeep + Limit removal, No Dust + Morale and Experience) are fully compatible together and no matter which version from them you will use. You can use them seperately, but for best gamming experience i recommend to use them all together. There may be some problems with other mods which modding same files. I hope you will enjoy them and they will bring you better times with NTW.

Links to my other mods for easier tracking:

1. Buildings - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=337797
    2. Fire by Rank - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=337881
    3. Sound - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=336293
    4. Limit + Upkeep - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=338284
    5. Ammo + Moral - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=338641
    6. Units - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...51#post7064851
    7. Campaign Ai - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...60#post7151860
    8. Weather + No dust - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...81#post7167281

Instalation:

After unpacking my mod, you will see 5 folders (5 nations) - choose one nation you want play your campaign and put all files from that folder in Data folder.

If you decide to play for England or France you need to place Radious_units to Data folder too + add mod into user.script (file included)

As always its recomended to play with all my mods together, but not necessary.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by Radious; April 18, 2010 at 11:34 AM.

Default Re: Radious Experience mod released

Quote Originally Posted by Radious View Post
    Hello Gentlemans. Today i present my another new mod. I already made this one once in ETW. Its bassicaly arcade and helping mod. Another reason to play campaign on H or VH and battles on H. I changed all playable factions. (England, France, Austria,Prussia and Russia) Sorry, but rest nation (maybe Otomans are possible) is impossible to change because they have all most same units which would cause that my changes would effect ai too and thats not intended.

Changes:

All 5 main nations have now bonus after you build level 3 barracks (4+5 too ofcourse) 3 experience points to each their infantry and cavalry. So every unit you create in barracks level 3+ should have now 3 chevrons.

Additional info:

I managed to change most Elite units too, sadly i dont have them, but i found most of them, so they should be changed aswell.

Download:

Attached file bellow.

Instalation:

After unpacking my mod, you will see 5 folders (5 nations) - choose one nation you want play your campaign and put that file in Data folder.

As always its recomended to play with all my mods together, but not necessary.

Enjoy.
    With the green statement, I am a bit confused. Do you mean that you put in which one you are playing, what if you want it to be for all nations or can it only be one at a time?

Also, does this affect AI too? Do they get the chevrons?

Thanks radios for another great mod, just a couple quick questions.

Quote Originally Posted by zorphon View Post
    With the green statement, I am a bit confused. Do you mean that you put in which one you are playing, what if you want it to be for all nations or can it only be one at a time?

Also, does this affect AI too? Do they get the chevrons?

Thanks radios for another great mod, just a couple quick questions.
    I changed all 5 main nations separately - so its only meant to be used by player and not AI. So for example you want play campaign as Austria, you put in Data folder my mod from folder Austria - then only Austrian units will benefit from this bonus and since you playing for them AI gets nothing. This is same for rest 4 factions.

Ai can benefit from it only in case that you playing lets say for France, but you placed in Data folder Prussia version, then Prussia AI gets bonus and you nothing because you are France and didnt used France exp bonus. Only one nation at same time can be effected - should be the one you are playing for.

Hope this help Sir.

Changed attached file for easier download and better tracking. Enjoy.

is there anyway of chaging this so that certain units get more experence than others when made?

Quote Originally Posted by faramir.... View Post
    is there anyway of chaging this so that certain units get more experence than others when made?
    Well thats in vanilla, my mod just increases little bit more and for all units same. Doing other versions has no point and would require too much editing (dont forget you must edit EACH unit manually).

In Vanilla game most units have 1 or 2 chevrons, in my mod nation you play for has 3 chevrons for all infantry and cavalry after you build level 3 barracks.

Default Re: Radious Experience mod released (1.4.2010 - Updated to work with latest NTW patch + support of Radious_units mod)

New version released - supports latest patch + contains edited units from Radious_units mod.

Enjoy

Default Re: Radious Experience mod released (1.4.2010 - Updated to work with latest NTW patch + support of Radious_units mod)

I was playing for some short time with AI mod from Thoragoros and i have to recommend it for my mods, its fully compatible with my mods and improves AI campaign behavior and priorities verry well. For changes and more info check the first post or go directly on creators pages here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=338786

Good job on this Sir, everything what makes AI better is welcome.

Few changes made, i uploaded new version for some forgotten units which didnt received bonus before. Enjoy new version.

Default Re: Radious Experience mod released (10.4.2010 - Updated to support Radious DLC mod)

Updated with few found bug fixes.

Enjoy
    Last edited by Radious; April 13, 2010 at 03:35 PM.

Default Re: Radious Experience mod released (13.4.2010 - Updated with ExperienceV2)

13.4.2010 - New version released - Radious_ExperienceV2

ExperienceV2 - lowered amount of kills to get next chevron + higher moral bonus for already experienced troops.

Experience and ExperienceV2 are fully compatible together, so if you want you can use both of them at the same time.

Enjoy

Default Re: Radious Experience mod released (13.4.2010 - Updated with ExperienceV2)

Current work in progress on this mod: I am preparing version ExperienceV3 which will include new changes to exp reward system for player and AI too. Should be more balanced then vanilla system and fully compatible with V1 version.

Senator

nice mod.

Quote Originally Posted by lesterthenerd View Post
    nice mod.
    Thank You Sir, enjoy it.

will units loose exp in v3?

Quote Originally Posted by Yin View Post
    will units loose exp in v3?
    Hello Sir,

what do yo umean exactly loose exp? Units loosing exp if they have many casualties.

Quote Originally Posted by Radious View Post
    Hello Sir,

what do yo umean exactly loose exp? Units loosing exp if they have many casualties.

Yes, will units loose exp if they suffer high casualties. My line infantry drop a rank a battle when they loose 20-30 out of 160 men because their experience is high.

Yes, will units loose exp if they suffer high casualties. My line infantry drop a rank a battle when they loose 20-30 out of 160 men because their experience is high.

I can easily change that, but never knew if people would want that option in my mods.

well you can make it like an attachment, since your philosophy is small separate mods which are compatible so that people can choose ;D.

It just bugs me to grind my troops up and have them loose their rank when i get hit by 2 huge armies.

well you can make it like an attachment, since your philosophy is small separate mods which are compatible so that people can choose ;D.

It just bugs me to grind my troops up and have them loose their rank when i get hit by 2 huge armies.
    I am bit busy lately, but i will make another version where i will change this. So it will require more dead troops before chevron goes down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast